123abc
Years ago

Dodman Returns

Jordan Dodman will be returning to the Sixers according to the NBL Transaction tracker.

Would this be a permanent contract or development conract?

If Adelaide has Dodman as backup PF, they will have real troubles and you could count them out as a playoffs team. Could this mean no Dench?

Topic #11161 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Apologies if the 36ers announced this and i didn't know.

Reply #130101 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

123abc, think about it, Dodman play what one game? last season, do you really think the Sixers would take him off development contract after a one game performance last season?

Reply #130117 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

Why is everyone so bloody negative towards home grown talent and then bag the crap out of the Sixers when they dont sign others?
I can remember people bagging the promotion of Matt Sutton before he even stepped on the court, and look how he's done. Why dont we wait and give Jordan a chance. He's a great kid, who loves his basketball, wants to play for the Sixers and is working hard to achieve his goal. So lets be supportive of Jordan and his choice to stick by the Sixers!!!

Reply #130145 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

D16, Don't they usually announce the development players at the camp?

Reply #130147 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Well said Coach.

Reply #130151 | Report this post

Fo'Real  
Years ago

Coach, I dont recall anyone bagging Sutton. I dont see anyone bagging Dodman here either. Good point though about supporting homegrown talent!

Reply #130153 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Dodman as a development player, Great!

As a senior player, no great.

Sixers need a good enough PF.

Reply #130165 | Report this post

Bruce  
Years ago

I hope that's the first and last time I read the words Goodenough, sixers and PF in the same sentence!

Reply #130186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its good that Jordan is signed on again this season, because i beleive he deserves it in everyway!

Reply #130461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dudman is not the answer. He can't even dominate in ABL. As for the superman tat, what a jerk.

Reply #130467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he got the symbol like shaq? or the actual superman guy on there?

Reply #130570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754