PCignorant
Years ago

Sportingpulse - no help whatsoever

For some reason, I have had trouble with the central ABA page loading. It comes up with the black background, the sportingpulse logo, sportingpulse menu pull down bar and the link to the website editor. It says its loading images but they don't show up and I see or access any information. I have tried accessing the site various ways but to no avail. I have tried emailing sportingpulse for help for the past two weeks but no response. Any ideas people?

Topic #11174 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

What platform/browser?

Reply #130218 | Report this post

PCignorant  
Years ago

ie6.0

Reply #130220 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pretty standard. All works for me. Have you locked down anything strictly in IE. Ring Paul Arnott!

Reply #130234 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Reply #130235 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Had a similar problem and spoke to SportingPulse a couple of weeks back - they indicated they had seen the problem before and it was affecting a few people - something to do with IE6. They had done some testing but had not located why? grab firefox or upgrade to IE7?

Reply #130237 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754