AK-47
Years ago

Dallas vs Golden State - Spoiler

The Dallas Mavericks have dropped game 1 in Dallas losing to 8th seed Golden State Warriors. Baron davis had 33 pts 14 boards and 8 assists with a near triple double and for the Mavs Josh howard had 21 and 13. Dirk Nowitzki had 14 and 12

Topic #11204 | Report this topic

Surmdog  
Years ago

beat me to the post mate.
we could all seen it coming but no one would of picked it

Reply #130525 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

hehe yeah wat are your thoughts on the rest of the season surmdog?

Reply #130527 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

LOL i just made one of these posts as well......

Big upset by the warriors, but i dont think they will win the series...maybe go down 4-2 taking a win at home

Reply #130529 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Still think Dallas will get them

Dirk is going to get a bit of a choker tag if he doesn't start playing well in the playoffs. I know it is based soley on regular season but he better do something this series or he will cost himself the MVP

Gonna be a good series - the whole playoffs (except for bulls/heat and cavs/wizards) has great games and sub plots. Finally some interest after the awful regular season.

Reply #130532 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

My thoughts so far
East
Chicago have alot of pride and will push Miami over the edge.
Detroit v Chicago is a matchup we've all been waiting for since 1991.
New Jersey are a playoff tested team who were banged up with injuries all year they have the personel to make it to the eastern conference Finals but will have to go through Cleveland, which are 1 more Lebron ankle sprain away from going home this year.

West
Houston have a playoff built team that prides them self on playing solid defence but havnt ever one a series before,
that could change this year having Ming healthy and Tmac cutting off the outside world so he can get the job done on the floor.
Dallas better wake up and smell the coffee they have been known for dropping game 1 in almost ever series in the past few years.
Phoenix looking healthy and ready for the next step.
Denver please beat the spurs Down youve already stole game 1. it would make for an awesome 2nd round matchup with phoenix.

Reply #130536 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

AK - no spoilers in titles please!

Reply #130537 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

hehe sorry Isaac forgot about that.

Reply #130545 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Cant see the Warriors taking the series

Fingers crossed for Denver to take down the Spurs

Denver could be the Dark Horse in the West

Reply #130550 | Report this post

Looks like phoenix is the only contender in the west that can take care of business

Reply #130553 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

I think the Warriors have a great shot at knocking off the Mavs. They are playing a bit flat of late and the Warriors know they can beat them (4-0 granted one didnt count)so far this season. Best record doesnt = a free ride through the playoffs (see detroit last yr), so ill be watching closely.

Reply #130554 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

why? it was

Reply #130573 | Report this post

dinozzo  
Years ago

Hey m dizzle I like it - Go Warriors, won the last 7 of 8 against the Mavs, they can take the series for sure. They are 1 of the hottest team in the west if not the league, winners of 9 from 10. I'd like to see the Warriors progress and pull a Nuggets like effort from back in 95 knocking out the Sonics!

Reply #130756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754