Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

Live NBA Playoffs Today

Heres the direct link for the bulls vs miami(in progress) followed by lakers vs suns.

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sop_vip1.html

Thought it may be some interest to some people who have been complaining about espn and foxtel.

enjoy!

Topic #11232 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks man but the screen dont load

Reply #130797 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer man happened with me.. i just left it for like 30 seconds then it came up for me.. dont no if it would happen with you though..

im watching heat vs bulls at the moment.. bulls dominating..

Reply #130798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yer the picture came up for me but its not a smooth conection all jumpy and stuff

Reply #130800 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

really.. mines fearly clear.. cant realy help you with that one.. sorry

Reply #130801 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Keep posting these links. Works good for me. Not so good for Shaq and Dwyane. Go Bulls. 2-0!

Reply #130804 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

lakers and phx follow on same link. i can post tomorrows games tomorrow morning if u like.

Reply #130805 | Report this post

jushezno  
Years ago

that would be friggen awesome if you could keep posting links. Works great for me, quality is sweet. Marriage is imminent.

Reply #130811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat programs do i hav to download to watch these streams????? it isnt appearing on my screen wen i watch it. Does anyone know where i can get the downloads to make it work???

Reply #130816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i can hear it but i cant see it!!! it says press any key to watch tv and im pressing any key and nothings happening!! Anyone experiencing the same thing or know the solution???

Reply #130824 | Report this post

David K  
Years ago

Go to www.sopcast.com and download the latest player. You can watch streaming TV from this site, including the NBA games live.

Reply #130826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cheers david i shall watch the games tommorw. GO DETROIT!!!!!!!

Reply #130827 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

the only problem with the sopcast website is that you cant watch private channels.

Wich i watch most of my nba games on, a private channel.

Reply #130828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so wat do i do if i wanna watch em on private channels???? please need desperate help . the Sopcast takes too long to buffer for me

Reply #130830 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

do u have broadbrand? highly recommended

Reply #130831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes i do have broadband

Reply #130832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When i use sopcast it just continues to buffer for ages and is slow, dunno why coz i do have broadband. Doesn anyone no of anything i can do to speed up this process and lose all the buffering etc? mm help would be appreciated . Cheers.

Reply #130839 | Report this post

I LOVE L.A.?  
Years ago

L.A. Lakers don't have a chance whatsover against the Suns. Everyone's talking about Kobe...who cares. Despite of his high scoring first half, what good is that when your 4 other team members aren't putting anything in the basket. Even if Kobe Scored 50, the Suns would still. You have to understand that in basketball, or in almost any aspect in life, one person can't carry a whole bunch of flukes to the promise land. It's a baskeball "TEAM" not a "PLAYER--KOBE" that wins games.
Last year was different from this year's playoff in 2 ways: 1) Amarie S. and 2)Suns are much better defensively. I predict that Suns will take it in 4.

Reply #130842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no need for help anymore i have found a way of watching NBA games through the internet, i use a program which records the games for me and than i watch em afta as they are saved as a media file on my computer after.

Reply #130853 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

alrite, i would rather live though ;)

Reply #130854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

actualy now i do need help, they dont seem to work as well, so if i just click on to the link you provide tommorow it should work?

Reply #130870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

accually im pretty sure its the same link used today.

if you have any queries under the coverage theres a chat box talk to the people in there they can help you aswell.

Reply #130871 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

that was from me.

Reply #130872 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Doesn't work for me...

Reply #130917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what type of broadband do you have Kobe? coz it just isnt loading up for me.

Reply #130933 | Report this post

Bob  
Years ago

Someone please post the link to watch game 5 of the Suns/Lakers series. As a huge Suns fan I'd love to watch my Suns hopefully close it out tonight (10:30 EST 0530 MET) but ESPN Orbit is not showing it.

Thanks

Reply #132299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754