Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

LA vs Phoenix - Game 3 (spoiler)

Lakers took game 3 today against phoenix in style, after trailing by 17 points at quarter time.

Bryant 45 points 6 assists 6 rebounds

Brown 19 points 6 rebounds

Final score LA 95 vs PHX 89

Topic #11265 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try not to post spoilers

Reply #131210 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Can I ask what the aversion to posting spoilers is? If it is in the topic title why can't we talk about the game?

Are any of us actually watching these games or planning on watching them later?

I'm sure the majority of us are on yahoo, nba.com, cbs, espn or si all day anyway checking the scores.

Go Suns!

You don't want to know the score don't go into something with the topic Lakers v Suns - chances are people in here will be discussing the game.

Reply #131212 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Ignore me - It wasn't the original title had who won.

I will go spank myself - bad SVD!

Reply #131213 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

i didnt, got re-named i had LA comeback win or something..

it was a great effort from 17 points down to win by 6.

kwame brown game of his life!

Reply #131214 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Kwame Brown sucks ass. I think he played the game of his life sometime in High School

Reply #131223 | Report this post

the umpires sure wanted a game 5. 12 foul shots to 28? stoudemire to the line only twice? oh well

Reply #131237 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

no. did u watch it. umps were even. phoenix just always shot from outside or turned it over. ugly game for them.

Reply #131245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ELG i think the fact that phoenix were content with shooting outside shots was the reason they didnt get to the foul line

Reply #131251 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Kobe "LA comeback win" Is a spoiler! Sure it dosn't tell us final score, but it tells us LA comes from behind to win the game hence the winner is given away.

Reply #131280 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer i no i realise now. i was just typing away in a busy day and didnt think, you no how it goes..

Reply #131301 | Report this post

:"{}_++"?  
Years ago

Kobe proved in that game why he the best player in the league - played on of the best games of his career in my opinion, under pressure, didnt take stupid shots...got the line (perfect 13-13) was very aggressive...got his teammates involved...he is the only thing that could stop the suns at the moment...but i dont think its gonna happen - he needs some degree of help and i dont think he'll get it every night on a consistant basis..suns in 5 or 6

Reply #131420 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:25 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754