Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Live 07

Does anyone know what's going on with the NBL Live series? Are they still being made? If so when will the next one come out?

Topic #11272 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Yer of corse they are.. NBA LIVE 07 came out a couple of months ago.. i have it and it needs a couple of improvment buts till recomended..

Reply #131303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm talking about the "NBL" Live patch that you can download. It adds all the NBL teams to NBA Live.

Reply #131306 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

yes DJ is there any news on a o7 version the 06 was awesome.

Reply #131310 | Report this post

bongo  
Years ago

Ive heard plenty about this before but how is it transferred from your computer to your PS2??

Reply #131311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont think it can be transferred from your computer to your PS2.

Reply #131315 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

NBL Live is purely for PC only and is a mod for NBA Live 06.

As for NBA Live 07 - there is nothing in the piplines that I know about. Apparently they altered the file structure quite a bit from 06 to 07 which makes it almost a start from scratch job (which is a BIG job).

Previously the guys could keep rolling the patch/mod over as they didnt really change much to the file structure.

NBL Live 06 (Patch for PC NBA Live 06) is the best most complete NBL conversion done to date, and still well worth playing - If your after updated rosters for the coming season and the addition of the Slingers and Blaze and the proper Dragons (Not a NBA Hack team) that can be done without too much difficulty - problem is not many people play 06 anymore and it still requires alot of time.

Reply #131376 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

A new square for Hoops SA bingo?

Reply #131410 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754