Isaac
Years ago

Raptors at Nets (spoiler)

Nets have beaten the Raptors thanks to 37 points from Vince Carter and a thoroughly devastating triple double from Jason Kidd.

16 points, 16 rebounds and 19 assists in 40 minutes.

Wow.

Raptors had 27 from TJ Ford, but that was about it. Bosh had 11 and Parker 14.

Topic #11275 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

Jason Kidd is freakin insane! The best get it done at the business end of the season. Wonder if anyone agrees with me, that Kidd is slightly underrated?

Reply #131353 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And I think that was after he sat out a training - might've been slightly injured?

Reply #131354 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Kidd did all that on a wonky knee. He was rated at 50-50 to play.

Reply #131359 | Report this post

Years ago

he wasnt 50-50..frank said that it was just precautionary...it was no big deal...amazing stat line though...but still...i dont think its like 'ohhh my god...and he did that all on a bad knee'

Reply #131363 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

How many triples 15s (or 16s if we're getting picky) would there have been in the history of the NBA? Can't imagine there would be too many, can anyone think of even one?

Reply #131394 | Report this post

Years ago

yes there has been two besides kidd...one was denvers Fat Lever who got 19pts 16rebs 18ast and the other was of course chamberlain who got...get this...16pts 30rebs 19ast

Reply #131417 | Report this post

Years ago

oh - but thats only playoff history - so id imagine there would be a few more...sorry forgot to mention that

Reply #131418 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not quite NBA, but Jacob Holmes got 15/15/15 in the ABL last year I think?

Reply #131422 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:49 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754