Ak-47
Years ago

Jazz vs Rockets (spoiler), and other results

Utah Jazz tied up their series today against the Houston Rockets, in Utah, winning 98-85.

Deron Williams was great for the Jazz with 25pts and 7 assists whilst the Jazz also had strong contributions from Boozer 15pts 10 rebs, Okur 16 pts and 6rebs and Harpring with 17pts and 6 rebs off the bench.

Houston's Yao Ming managed 20pts and 9 rebs while a foul troubled McGrady had 18pts.

In other games today Detroit completed there series sweep beating Orlando 97-93.

Cleveland beat the Wizards 98-92 and now lead 3-0.While the Spurs took the lead in their series against the Nuggets by beating Denver 96-91. (series 2-1)

Topic #11286 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Refrain from putting spoilers in the title - how many times does it need to be said

Reply #131469 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

sorry first time i heard that =!

Reply #131471 | Report this post

:  
Years ago

i dont understand how this is a 'spoiler'...the games already been played......how can it be spoiled...where are u planning on watching it?

Reply #131478 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

hey Anonymous
(Stupid Thread Title #131469)
how about you GET A LIFE and post something useful for once....(the moderators have changed the title of this thread anyway)...come back when u have something to say and dont hide behind Anonymous...at least AK-47 is contributing something worth while...

Reply #131480 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Come on the Nuggets! $5 for them to win the series at $3.15. Unlikely but i was hopeful after Game 1!

Reply #131495 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Some people tape games and watch them later. It's not hard to avoid putting results in the titles because of this. I've now changed the title of this topic.

Appreciate AK's efforts of posting the news, but just keep the titles free of indications where possible.

Reply #131505 | Report this post

i dont really see why this thread was needed to be made. i can go to nba.com and find it out. he doesnt even voice an opinion on any of the results.

Reply #131513 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Many threads are starting points for potential conversation. If no one started posts about your team, where would you put your ra-ra posts? Just kidding!

Reply #131526 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

Yeah i spose you could have gone to nba.com eastern lowland gorilla, just like everyone could have done the same thing when u started this post... http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/6278/

Reply #131528 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

This one wasn't even on tv! (In Aus, Nz or Singapore)

Reply #131531 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Easier to just avoid spoiling than scour various TV guides and try to work out which networks are showing what. Remember we have a few regulars on this forum from the UK and Japan too.

Reply #131542 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Many apologies Mr Miagi.

Reply #131545 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754