Manos
Years ago

Spurs v Nuggets Game 4 (spoiler)

Spurs take the series.

Down by as much as 7 in the 4th, they come back strong to get the win by half a dozen(-ish).

Up 1 with 30 seconds to go and Big Shot Rob (according to wikipedia), Robert Horry nails a 3 to extend the lead to 4 and make it a two bucket game.

Parker and Manu sink late free throws to maintain the lead.

For the Nuggets, Melo had 25 at 3qtr time, but couldn't spark in the 4th. Interesting the coach ran with only 8. Haven't seen much of them, but seems unusual at that level.

Topic #11321 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Horry is clutch.

I once read an article that asked would you have prefered Horry's career or Charles Barkley's career.

Interesting question - 6 championships on 3 teams or MVP, All Star, Hall of Fame, no championships.

Reply #131891 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's 3-1 right? Series ain't over yet.

Reply #131893 | Report this post

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

C'mon the Spurs

Horry deserves his own DVD

KING OF CLUTCH

what a legend

And go you Warriors let's
get rid of Dallas I hate them.

Reply #131894 | Report this post

Manos  
Years ago

yeah 3-1 not 4-1. My bad. It's also the Nuggets.

Reply #131895 | Report this post

my lord, look at the wikipedia page for the 07 playoffs. people really do have nothing better to do.

Reply #131910 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:22 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754