SVD
Years ago

Warriors v Mavs (Spoilers)

Mid way thru 3rd qtr and the Warriors have come back after being down 14 in the 1st.

Dirk quiet(ish) again - he better have a big 4th or my guess is the Mavs are gone.

And so is my bet on the Mavs winning in 7.

Topic #11336 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Warriors were 21 down early in the second and are now only 2 back. CMON BOYS GET UP...i hate dallas!

Reply #132153 | Report this post

Billy  
Years ago

GO warriors I have 20 bucks on them for the title at 200 to 1

Reply #132159 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Dallas down by 6 after leading by 21 at one stage. BYE BYE MAVS Baron Davis when fully fit best player in the NBA.

Reply #132161 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

This could be the biggest upset in Playoffs history. Not only could the No. 1 seed lose to the No. 8... but lose 4-1!!

Reply #132162 | Report this post

ref 23  
Years ago

With 48 seconds to go in the 4th the game is tied at 112 a piece

Reply #132167 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Can't believe they are gonna get out alive

Reply #132168 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Jackson gets at T with 8 seconds to go...

Reply #132170 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Jackson then gets tossed out.. twice in series!!

Reply #132173 | Report this post

ref 23  
Years ago

MAVS WIN 118-112, NEXT GAME IN GOLDEN STATE SO WE SHOULD SEE THE WARRIORS COME OUT OF THIS SERIES THEN HOPEFULLY.

Reply #132175 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

He could miss game 6 - that is huge.

Reply #132176 | Report this post

johnnysack  
Years ago

Dallas gets out of jail... Jax once again shows off how a player can be an asset and a liability at the same time (he has been huge thus far in this matchup)... If he`s out for the next game GS are in big trouble - but then again Don Nelson has an uncanny ability to pull rabbits out of hats...

Reply #132178 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

Dirk had a big fourth today hopefully he will have some confidence goin into game 6.
havent seen any of the games but from what ive been hearing Jackson has been limiting Dirks touches if he is out for game six that could very well loose them the series IMO I dont think Nellie wants to go into Dallas for a game 7

Reply #132185 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Read the Oakland crowd is mental and will probably get them over the line

Reply #132188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please let jackson be out next game...i reckon if mavs steal next game they will win in 7 back in dallas.

Reply #132231 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

I can see it now... Nelson starts Adonal Foyle at the point and plays Davis in the post for the duration of game 6, and the Warriors win 123-98... Welcome to Bizzarro Nelson World...

Reply #132233 | Report this post

Looks like is baron and jackson finish the game, dallas cant win. Funny how they're both thrown out in Dallas?

Reply #132235 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

stop ya bitching ELG just coz you lost a tough game to dallas like 3 years ago doesnt mean u have to hold a grudge do you want me to bring some tissues out on sat night so you can whipe away your tears whilst you talk about your me against the world attitude

Reply #132237 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Golden State Warriors in 6. Would have to be one of the biggest upsets in the NBA history. Helps I cant stand the Mavericks, but cant describe how much id love to see this upset!

Reply #132259 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Dallas all the way there being tested.
IMO Dallas will win game 6 in a close one then a blowout in game 7. Followed up by a sweep next round of Houston or Utah. Mavericks 7 game winning streak coming.

Reply #132292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:44 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754