eagle
Years ago

ABL player movement

I hear erin phillips is definately staying at north womens, leon carvellos to south mens.

Topic #1136 | Report this topic

Danny Phillips training with Norwood.

Dan Thompson to follow Cioffi os.

Reply #12595 | Report this post

jason  
Years ago

i herd that tracey braithwait and laura summerton are moving to southern tigers.

Reply #17471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha wat a joke laura moving to tigers. she's been at sturt her whole playing career doubt she'd move now.

Reply #18147 | Report this post

crosscourt  
Years ago

paul 'reggie' vandenburgh and jarrad 'hammo' hammond left, it has been done.

Reply #18175 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Well, that's a sad day to see two Woodville stalwarts leave the club ..... but I guess it was always on the cards with Bradley gone, and Whitmore and Todd retiring too.

All the best to Hammo and Reggie - you served Woodville well and you'll be just what the Doctor ordered for Centrals in terms of a little veteran experience and consistent play.

Reply #18209 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe that Whitmore and Todd have gone to a better place, a forum in fact, where they can forever post photos of lookalikes.

Reply #18223 | Report this post

cowardly imposter  
Years ago

darren Ng and brad hill are moving to southern tigers.

(Zzz.)

Reply #20949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To Moses - not sure on "Well, that's a sad day to see two Woodville stalwarts leave the club ..... but I guess it was always on the cards with Bradley gone, and Whitmore and Todd retiring too" - why?
If they were stalwarts why wouldn't they stay to try and help make Woodville stronger, surely Woodville need "some veteran experience and consistent play". Hammo never really got much time beforehand - I would've thought that this could've been his year to play?????

Reply #20961 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

danny phillips will be at west foever

Reply #22973 | Report this post

sportybabe  
Years ago

why would brad hill move to southern tigers whent he man who made his as good as he is coaches at mavs. HIS DAD

Reply #23028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:30 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754