SVD
Years ago

Artest To Do 20 Days In Jail

The offcourt problems for Sacramento Kings forward Ron Artest apparently are landing him in jail.

The Sacramento Bee on Thursday reported that Artest was sentenced in Placer Superior Court to 20 days in jail, 100 hours of community service, anger-management and fathering courses and three years of searchable probation.

The sentence stems from domestic violence charges involving Artest and his wife, Kimsha.

Article

Topic #11368 | Report this topic

Grote 61  
Years ago

at least it's the off season and Kings didn't make playoffs??

Reply #132551 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

.. and it gives him time to promote his rap label !

Reply #132569 | Report this post

lil monkey  
Years ago

I dont think its a topic to be funny about. Its disgraceful. These high profile athletes (inc aussie footballers) need to get their act together and realise they are not god. With all the money they earn surely the clubs would invest in some courses to deal with anger management BEFORE it gets ugly.
Just my opinion.

Reply #132589 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Artest also needs to remember to feed his dog...

Reply #132596 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

I better not say anything on this matter in view of the criticism I copped last time on a similar issue.

Reply #132666 | Report this post

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

Not very nice calling his wife a dog.

Reply #132731 | Report this post

Mufflover  
Years ago

FFS the clubs can't manage these guys 24/7 they are adults. If they fuck up knowing damn well it's wrong it's their problem.

Reply #132756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754