SVD
Years ago

Status of Basketball Academy

As I am relatively new to this forum I have been meaning to ask about "The Academy" on the side bar on the left.

I have Google searched the site and see many posts. I understand the concept and ethos behind it but just wondering what ever happened to it. Can anyone give me (and the unlearned) a quick run down of what happened, if it is still going and if it is not, why not.

* I know it is 4.30 on a Friday but thought I would ask now coz come Monday I would have forgotten that I was interested

Topic #11376 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Academy was coached by Kevin Brooks and assisted by Richard Hill last season.
With Scott Ninnis being back in town and being one of the originators of it could we see him back as the coach and running it?

Reply #132885 | Report this post

Phd in shot  
Years ago

The academy is coached by Kevin brooks, its a group of the best young ABL talent.
The are currently finished for now and are due to start up sometime soon. its all to improve the players and the possibility of players joining the sixers ranks

Reply #133399 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:56 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754