Anonymous
Years ago

State Champs MVPs

Any word on MVPs fpr each grade at state champs.

Topic #11394 | Report this topic

C.Paul#3  
Years ago

is there a MVP at state champs for each age group?? Has there always been??

Reply #132892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ye i can name them

12 boyz - not given

14's boyz - unsure

16 boyz - Nathan Spehr

18 boyz - Matt Licser

20 boyz - Jordy dodemen

12 girls - not given

14 girls - unsure

16 girls - georgia minear

18 girls - unsure

20 girls - Rebacca Duke

Reply #133085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone catch the 20's GF ... Jordan Dodman absolutly dominated .. would have scored close to 30 ... he looked like a man among boys out there .... unfortunatley for the sixers and sturt, abl and the nbl is a whole different story. Good luck to him though, he seems to have all the skills that could make him a great big man for many years. Let's hope we don't lose him to footy. Goodluck Jordan

Reply #133097 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

and reserves winners anyone???

Reply #133104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ye i can name them aswell

MVP's

12 boys reserve - not given

14 boys reserve - unsure

16 boys reserve - Kenny from sturt

18 boyz reserve - Simon Goodwin

20 boyz reserve - some dude from sturt

12 girls reserve - not given

14 girls reserve - unsure

16 girls reserve - Roxane Crawford

18 girls reserve - i would not have a clue

20 girls reserve - same as under 18's!

Reply #133105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better performed players in Forestville team than the player you named.

Reply #133143 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Dude from Sturt a guard? If so, well deserved.

Reply #133279 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I think the MVP's should be posted on the State Champs website. While i think BSA's done a fantatsic job with the SC's, I hope in the future that the MVP's are posted on the website as well. It is an important part of acknowledging efforts made by the winners over the weekend. I'd also like to see the runers up named as well.

Reply #133280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did your Club go at State Champs Pickles? Funny I do not see all those people last year saying how great Southern are going on here now! A rapid decline indeed!

Reply #133281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where the f@#$ did that comment come from 133281?? Good to see ssome people can turn a discussion on age group mvp's which is the positive type of discussion basketball in this state needs, into slandering a club. Why not have a crack at (in no particular order) South, Woodville, Centrals, Eastern, and everyone's favourites, Magic??? Better still, start your own thread bagging other clubs, but make sure you put your name, club and position held (player, parent, coach etc) at that club. Where's FOI when you need it?

Reply #133291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just to clarify there actually are no MVP's from State Champs in either grade.

The names listed above are those made up by a forum poster and not anything done by BasketballSA.

Reply #133309 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Good to see that the people that post on here, some of whom are obviously intimately involved at senior level coaching had no idea that MVP's are not chosen at these champs.

Says a lot does it not !!!!!

Some from top clubs as well.

Reply #133317 | Report this post

b  
Years ago

i am pretty sure there are no MVP's, first i have heard of it and i have been around the basketball scene for a few years now.

Reply #133348 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

mmm, okay. why are there no MVP's? Surely in BSA's premier tournament,that has interstate tournament entry attached to the result, recognition of individual achievement through an award is warranted?

Maybe the medals would cost too much and stretch the budget too far? :)

133281 - you are a hater. As pointed out, why would you take this discussion and turn it into a continuation of an obvious personal vendetta?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you need to join the queue - You aren't alone in your hatred of Southern. So what?

Why let it occupy your time - you'll never get the 60 minutes of your life it took you to write 2.5 lines of hatred back.

Reply #134426 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754