STEVIE_NASH_09
Years ago

Yr 10 KO b-Ball

Cam "simmo" simmons, luke ryan, josh jenkins, adam schild, and jordan cremasco top off a great Gleeson KO side. But have u heard bout this unknown fella called Matty Min. Hes hell gun,n hez only like 5 8. Hez a gun shot from outside 3 n when my school played their sat mornin team, he banged like 28 points from 3z n alley-oops. im warnin u guyz watch out for him. NO 53 for Gleeson.

Topic #11444 | Report this topic

VC fan  
Years ago

Wow I better watch out for this kid, for someone from the opposite team who definately doesnt go to gleeson or play bball for gleeson and DEFINATELY isnt matty min to come on here and talk this guy up, he must be the new MJ.

Reply #133462 | Report this post

STEVIE_NASH_09  
Years ago

nah man im serious hez gun
watch out

Reply #133466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

stevie nash by any chance would u b matty min and/or one of the "Great" gleeson players. Thats fair low to come onto a chat and talk yourself up.

Reply #133474 | Report this post

Years ago

'STEVIE NASH 09' i think its pretty obvious that YOU are matty min...unless u sat at the game u played vs gleeson and wrote down notes about the team and each player and listened out to them call for the pass and then wrote down their names

Reply #133475 | Report this post

STEVIE_NASH_09  
Years ago

nah mates im the coach of gleeson
but u should watch out for this gun side

Reply #133478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lying never helps ne1 matty

Reply #133481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know the coach of gleeson and he doesnt talk like that and knows better than 2 talk up his team on a forum...obviously matty it is you

Reply #133483 | Report this post

Years ago

yeah i was about to say - if thats how the coach of gleeson speaks he must be a bit of a wanker

Reply #133489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

neway gleeson will have pedare first round so they will be knocked out first round so gleeson should stop talking themselves up

Reply #133490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #133492 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

That first post is hilarious - good work Matty - yeh biatch - aiii - holla at ya bro!

Reply #133531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok guys, i go 2 gleeson, im one of them dudes and matt min is just being a idiot and having a joke, dont even reply to him
XD

Reply #133664 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I wonder if this is some1 from gleeson talkin themself up? Gleeson arent even gd ur not gonna win ok. Most of your players arent even gd.

Reply #133672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im pretty sure that glleson will beat pedare

Reply #133681 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Nashy, u say your the coach, but in the original thread you say your school played gleeson? so you got to school and coach a school bball team from another school???

Reply #133718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah i jus made that up man
but watch out....

Reply #133719 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

You had better concentrate on your own studies thanks Mr Min and leave the basketball to the real players out there, JC, Luke, Jenko, Adam and Simmo! Well maybe not Adam ;-)
Should be a good first round match up, at least the Gleeson team will look like a basketball team now with the new uniforms.

Reply #133721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lmao (#133721 | Grrr!)

You had better concentrate on your own studies thanks Mr Min and leave the basketball to the real players out there, JC, Luke, Jenko, Adam and Simmo!.......................... Well maybe not Adam ;-) !!!!! omg lol!!!!

Reply #133745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha gleeson people come and tell everyone how much of a good team they are when they arent going to beat pedare

Reply #133748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes why are people talking about gleeson.....?? or yr 10 ko at all

Reply #133750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im expectin some big teams to fall early in the pools...
maybe itll be an underdogs year to shine...

Reply #133753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what the hell do you mean 'in the pools' - noone even knows what the pools are. noone knows whose playing who yet. the draws are not out for a COUPLE OF MONTHS!!!! what pointless threads these yr 10 KO ones are, wait till next term when games will actually start

Reply #133754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cabra 4 men

Reply #134095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cabra 4 men

Reply #134096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wonder who the fag was who ordered the gleeson uniforms so small???
nathan??????

Reply #134166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Without nathan we probly wouldn't have new uniforms

Reply #134812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ur gay

Reply #134885 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Gleeson people, no one cares about your uniforms or your second rate team, if you want to complain about your uniforms do it was school, CAUSE NO ONE ON HERE CARES!

Reply #134915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

serious, with the number of z's in STEVIE NASH 09's post he was obviously joking guys...

you were joking werent you...you dont normally talk like that do you?

Reply #135649 | Report this post

STEVIE_NASH_09  
Years ago

yea man i was jokin, gleeson have got a good chance though, in sat morning, gleeson yr 10 side r playin open A. we beat pedare n pulteney.

Reply #135658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dude u only beat pedare coz they didnt have their full team playing stop talking yourself up u r a joke...as much as pedare dont have the talent this year in year 10 they will still beat gleeson

Reply #136599 | Report this post

Smelty  
Years ago

u beat pulteney!! congratulations. they have like 1 decent player in there team. goodluck to u when u vs quality teams like sacred heart, cabra and unley

Reply #138715 | Report this post

giraffe98  
Years ago

now "smelty wasnt it you tht wanted these posts shut down?

Reply #138962 | Report this post

------  
Years ago

Unley

Reply #139974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the gleeson yr 10 team are playing open A, isnt that embarrasing for your school that you have no decent seniors?

Reply #140940 | Report this post

Klieza_43  
Years ago

aberdoyle park have 4 state players so watch out lads

Reply #143653 | Report this post

Sheldo  
Years ago

Good to see that "giraffe98" still has no life and still studies posts on this website

Reply #145111 | Report this post

haha  
Years ago

LOL sheldo way 2 make it obvious u r "smelty" or an associate of "smelty" LOL hahaha

Reply #145452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

here's a team: corey maynard, nathan armat, liam clark, michael lustica, milera 2 metro players n a country n the rest div 1. n no i aint in that team but i'll b there watchin.

Reply #145540 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha gleeson lost!

Reply #147135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

UNITY College has a few kids that can play ball LOOKOUT!!

Reply #155757 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:33 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754