Years ago

Cameron Tragardh - to the Hawks

Now on the NBL/Hawks site.
Cameron Tragardh signed as 1 of the Hawks Big Men

7 down 3 to go including a 2nd import

Topic #11448 | Report this topic

dry back  
Years ago

alot of people arent going to be very excited about this signing but i think it will be one of the big thing we will be talking about throughout the season.

he has never really been given a chance to show what he can do at nbl level but he will surely get that this season with the only bigs the hawks have so far are him and davidson, i imagine they will use there other import spot for a big but with that lack of quality bigs on the free agents list anymore there is a good chance one of davidson and tragardh will start and this will lead to some great competition between them hopefully bringing out their best.

i know that at the crocs trainings some times tragardh would light it up and shoot the rock as well as rob rose and everyone expected big things but stacks being stacks didn't give him the chance, and last year being on the star studded bullets team he wasnt given a chance so we will just have to wait and see what the kid can do when he is given a chance.

Reply #133549 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754