Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Roo to call it quits at testimonial dinner

That's the word around town.

Topic #11486 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll admit that these Roo rumours over the last few months are very strong and tough to ignore, but he's doing a hell of a lot of publicity recently claiming that he's hopeful of a comeback. Going to be a bit of a bizarre situation.

Reply #134049 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

He and Bucks should both give it away. They are legends and will only tarnish their names by playing on as bit players due to injury.

Reply #134065 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

This is absolute nonsense he was going to play this Friday but will play this week.

Reply #134071 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

spin , crows , spin .

Reply #134072 | Report this post

RSB  
Years ago

Peter, catch up with the news, he has re-injured his backa nd will not train for at least the next two weeks.

Reply #134081 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Surprise, surprise:

Ricciuto may not play again
ANDREW CAPEL

ADELAIDE captain Mark Ricciuto's illustrious AFL career could be over.

The 2003 Brownlow Medallist and eight-times All-Australian, who had been expected to play his first AFL game of the season against Richmond on Friday night, has returned to the injury list after complaining of more back soreness.

Reply #134083 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I can sniff something ain't right

Reply #134100 | Report this post

Fiji  
Years ago

Is that you Ben!!

Reply #134102 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

hes had it.. just give it away

Reply #134157 | Report this post

glen  
Years ago

"good one" fiji

Reply #134160 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nice lockstock...

Looked like he was walking alright at the pub at lunch today...Bit different than an AFL game obviously.

Reply #134163 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Apparently, the "back" has flared up again...but, with a little "ice", it will be fine..not such good news for playing tho :)

Reply #134237 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

I've always thought that roo has been playing the part of Wilfred- they share some similiar mannerisms. Some of wilfreds habits - well all of them, aren't that conducive to playing AFL.

My theory is, that while Wilfred is still running, the roo will cannot not be playing.

Reply #134274 | Report this post

ricky  
Years ago

you guys are all wrong, i know roo as a mate and he will be back playing b4 mid-season break

Reply #134402 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Wasn't there gonna be a press conference about this months ago ... what happened ... oh yeah nothing.

He ain;t retiring

Reply #134442 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

If his first game back is round 12 then ask the questions .

Reply #134452 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

how many weeks does it take for the body to completely clean itself?

Reply #134471 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

How's this for a theory... Roo supposedly had Parvo virus and was confined to his apartment...so they say! Maybe..just maybe, the Roo was actually doing a stint himself in rehab and this is why no one was allowed to visit him or he was nowhere to be seen...hmmmm

Reply #134482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #135510 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754