Todd Gak
Years ago

is the rumour true

i heard Ryan Fitzgerald...frizzie will be playing for southern tigers next year. he has been training with them.
anyone heard anything???? he also mentioned on his radio show.

Topic #1158 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

if so, he'll be out after 3 games. his knee will give way again, or he'll do a hamy.

Reply #12862 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

If that is true expect the Gate takens to go up 70% at the Cage and most will be female walking through the door

Reply #12900 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Fitzy is still contracted to south adelaide for next season with a option for another after that, the money south put into his rehab to get him back to playing footy i doubt he will risk it playing basketball and i doubt the club will let him play

cheers

Reply #12964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is no way that is true. Would be good though..

Reply #12965 | Report this post

bruce  
Years ago

well believe it...i play for the tiges in the reserves, and trust me fitzy has been at 2 trainings now... he played juniors with noarlunga, and hhis height will be valuable!

Reply #12966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's awesome, I'll have to check with my sources before I get my hopes up though!

Reply #12979 | Report this post

playa hata  
Years ago

who's paying for security so the nova van doesn't get knocked off or because s.w.a.t.is always down there are they going to watch it in their spare time

Reply #12984 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

fizzy would break down in the opening seconds.hes finished.prove me wrong fizzy.

Reply #12985 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

you cannot compare the physicality of basketball to football...Fitzy would be fine

Reply #13019 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Even if he sucks it will be good publicity for the local comp. Might get a few people going to watch.

Reply #13028 | Report this post

cheezebuger wants to battle him in the post first!

Reply #13221 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Todd Gak,
This rumour is crap. Senior coaches at Southern have said the rumour is crap.

Start a decent conversation next time.

Reply #13232 | Report this post

Mum  
Years ago

In the Know, I dont think you are in the know this time. I was talking to a bloke who is on the board of South Adelaide Football club just a couple of days ago. I asked him if the rumor is true and he assures me it IS!!! and Fitzy has Souths blessing. They think it will be good for his hand eye coordination and also to see how his body holds up. They would like to get 1 more year out of him.

Reply #13242 | Report this post

SouthernGirl  
Years ago

Oh well, if he does play at least ppl will turn up to the Tiger Cage once in a while

Reply #13270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i play for the tigers and i havent seen him or heard about this before...it would be great though Frizy is a gun!!!

Reply #13289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mum,

Like i said it is crap! I have spoken to the senior coaches and they said the same. It is rubbish. I don't care what he is saying, he has not been at training.

THE END.

Reply #13662 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754