Isaac
Years ago

Got a minute? Do this NBL Survey

The NBL site is plugging this survey regarding a few aspects of basketball.

Have a look if you've got a few spare minutes.

NBL Survey

Topic #11593 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

The first half of the survey appeared to be more about market research for Philips than about basketball.

The rest of the 10 minute survey was very repetitive. I will be interested to see if BA makes any changes to raise the profile of basketball in the general community and improvements to structure in State basketball at grass roots level in particular.

Reply #135520 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A fair chunk was about the public's opinion about whether BA and NBL should be a single entity - why ask the public about that? NBL fans care about live scores that work, promotion of the game and a healthy competition - how the parent body is structured is a step removed.

Reply #135521 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

It was repetitive if you fill more role then one. This survey has already been completed with state employees. I would think there are several areas where both Basketball Australia and the state associations will come up very poorly. Let hope something comes of it.

Reply #135534 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nothing will come of it, there should of been a written section where you could put your own opinions in.

Probably some home truths would of hurt.

Reply #135551 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Who the are the Australian Boomerangs and Pearls anyway???

Reply #135552 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

help if I could write simply english.......

Reply #135553 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I must be slow. It took a bit more than 10 - 15 minutes. It would be good for the author to be able to put in his/her comments.

Reply #135771 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:30 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754