Ta4L
Years ago

Open K/o B-Pool

i know its not Pool A, and some wont care!.. but anyhow, what games have been played and completed?

i know Modbury beat CCSS and Norwood Mor to next round? Seaview and Blackwood? any winners?

Topic #11642 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

why is modbury playing B group when they have lots of dis players

Reply #136125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

like u said mate no one cares about pool B post this in school not in general borning shit!

soooo
wat was open A!!! pool games like

cabra beat adelaide high by 6

Reply #136176 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Blackwood made the finals in yr 10 2 yrs ago and have Matt freakazoid Dubrich so I think they should have been in pool A.

Anyone know if Xavier and Tyndale have played yet? Who won?

Reply #136182 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

I think its funny that Modbury are still in Pool B decpite winning both Girls and Guys Pool B last year.

Reply #136208 | Report this post

Years ago

do modbury have a norwood coach picking what pool they play in?

Reply #136354 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Faith will make finals, have a good nucleus of players to work with

Reply #137373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The pools arent decided by what teams are good...Though it did turn out that all the half descent teams are in pool A. Unley will take it out easy. Cranked mercedes by 30 odd or something today

Reply #137578 | Report this post

Ta4L  
Years ago

Modbury do not have good enough players for pool A.. i do not believe they wil make it through pool B

Reply #137819 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

theres no KO unless its div 1 ko. if your not in that you can't compete.

few years back Victor Harbor won the division 3!! KO and posted themselves as State champs in the victor times. they were far from it in reality. good spirit tho :P

Reply #139039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Modbury are good that don't have many good players except for Koby Ettridge and Stephen Geer, but they play well as a team, they beat blackwood who had that 6'10 guy and heathfield, i think they will do well again because of team chemistry and there leaders

Reply #143223 | Report this post

Sam Fisher  
Years ago

Does anybody know the teams that made it to the finals? i know modbury and woodville are through but not sure about anybody else.

Reply #143267 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754