Libertine
Years ago

nbl.com.au article

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.asp?s=featuredisplay&aid=1021

Basically, Rick's responses to the 'email the commish' program that they had going and which Isaac alerted us to on the previous forum (I think?). Is that your question Isaac?

Topic #117 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeh, that was part of my set of questions. I think he took it a little defensively. I don't expect them to mirror NBA.com, but it'd be easy to take some of the successful ideas and implement them on a more cost-effective scale.

i.e., things like centralised statistics, xbox promos for easy sponsorship. Like I've said, when I was involved in the Sixers site, I tried contacting the NBL with a view to organising a conference of sorts amongst the developers from the clubs to sort out sharing ideas and technology to raise the overall standard of NBL club websites (they're competitors on the court, but not online). Not much luck though.

Reply #883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754