WoW server gone down?

Reply #136981 | Report this post

Iva Bigass  
Years ago

i want that game :P

Reply #136990 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The manager gets points for quirkiness. The german kid gets points for bothering to reattach parts of his keyboard in order to continue with the game and sheer violence.

Reply #136991 | Report this post

Unit  
Years ago

It's obviously some sort of War game, the kid is German... can't he put a bit of history together and realize it was never meant to be...

Reply #136997 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

issac have u ever had days like the german kid

Reply #137002 | Report this post

BIG baller  
Years ago

looks like choco in the coaches box in the 2004 grand final :)

Reply #137009 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That German kid reminds me of me playing online poker (maniac laughter when I've got the nuts and I get a caller)

Reply #137016 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

omg if that was my child I'd have him committed. Todays gamers, tomorrows terrorists. Not saying all are like this, but this child needs to be monitored big time. Imagine what he's like when something really serious goes wrong. Wish I hadnt seen that now!!!

Reply #137017 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Anonymous, I have a cousin who is apparently like that. Fortunately for him, I've never witnessed it or I would destroy his computer in one foul swoop.

Love the Manager's hand grenade trick.

Reply #137018 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

That first one was gold!
In tears over the crawl through the grass, and throw the "grenade"..

ROFL.

Reply #137043 | Report this post

thats nothing, I have a cousin who is apparently like that.

Love the Manager's hand grenade trick.

Reply #137046 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Is this kid Hitler reincarnated or what??? I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment.

Reply #137095 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Remember an ep of American Chooper, where the CAD designer lost it (over a computer glitch) and destroyed the keyboard with an axe ... computers just bring that out in some of us ..

Reply #137151 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Proves you can take the boy out of Munich, give him a computer, but you can't take the homocidal maniac out of the boy.

Reply #138114 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754