Years ago

Who wants Forman back?

who would like to have forman back in the team

leave me your thoughts by posting a comint

Sorry for any thing wrong in this topic

Topic #11724 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

I'd have him back.. I think he could be a great 6th man coming off the bench backing up Ballinger in the 4, if we can have Cooper/Dench at the 5.

Reply #137218 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Leave him over there. Saves me having to buy a new fridge.

Reply #137219 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

great one issac

Reply #137220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd take him over Copeland.. wait, I'd take anyone instead of Copeland... maybe not Nash tho..

Reply #137223 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Hate to say it, although I am a great Forman fan, what we don't need is a PF who won't give us an inside presence either in offence or defence. Dench should chuck up enough three pointers from our front court for the moment.

If anything we need a tough defensive strong bodied PF to round out a team that already has plenty of firepower. Someone in the Mark Davis or Tony Ronaldson mould, or even a Mark Nash in his heyday.

Reply #137227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tony Ronaldson, despite his huge butt is old enough to be on the Sixers team!

Reply #137228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BINGO! what do i win?

(old sixers comment)

Reply #137233 | Report this post

Hooops Biych  
Years ago

Bring Ossie back to float around the 3 and give us a weak inside presence. Thats just what we need to add with our already floating around the 3 point line team.. Dench, Ballinger, Maher, Copeland and Newely. Shit we could have a whole team play outside the three! Bring on Ossie...!

Reply #137236 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

osacr was my fav player when he was here, BRING HIM BACK!

he cant make the team any worse...

Reply #137242 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Of course!!!! The Sixers would have him back in a heartbeat. No need to go on explaining just how accurate a 3 point shot he has, let alone he has improved every season he has played. With more improvement to come this season, under a coach that has great belief in him!

Coops definitely needs him back too, to heat up the 'small head' competition! Thats going to get back haha

Reply #137245 | Report this post

oaks for me  
Years ago

Would prefer Oakley. I think if Newley stays, Oakley is the obvious choice. Can play inside and out, and can guard bigs and smalls... he is just a better version of Mark Nask I think. He is a good team man, so playing 9th of 10th man wouldn'd phase him if that was his role. That would give us a great mix. 2 point guards in Davidson and Sutton, 2 1/2 men in Maher and Ng, a 2/3 man in Newley, 2 guys to play the 3/4 spots and Chappel and Oakley, a 4 man in Ballinger, a 4/5 man in Dench and a 5 man in Cooper.
Now that is a pretty good team. I guess if Forman was in for Oakley that would be fine but Forman would cost more and we would struggle to fit him in our cap I think? Also Oakley wouldn't be happy getting 5-20 mins which with the team we have is all he would get, whereas Forman at this stage in his career would be wanting more time and with Chappel in the team I can't see there being too many minutes left for Forman.

Reply #137251 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Boooooooring.
Another OLD joke.
Get OVER it!!

Reply #137252 | Report this post

oaks for me  
Years ago

Sorry that should read Oakley would be happy only getting 5-20 mins if that was his role...my bad!

Reply #137253 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Not sure George would have any value to the team. Those grille things - just get on free with any second hand purchase(fridge anyone?). Wally passed away last year but would have been ok as a court anouncer if everyone in the side was West Australian.

Reply #137299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Issac,
Why do you need to buy a new fridge, whenever we offer him food over here he refuses it.

Reply #137306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers arent going to b much this season.
Watch the victorian teams shine both will make it through to 2nd round of playoffs

Reply #137692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754