Nick
Years ago

Basketball Posters

Where can you get NBA posters for a reasonable price (not framed posters that cost hundreds of dollars)? Can you get NBL and/or 36ers posters (besisds the team photo). Thanks.

Topic #11810 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I have an old affiliate account with AllPosters - not sure what their prices or shipping costs are like, but might be worth a look:

AllPosters

Reply #138081 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

My secret admission: when I was younger, and devouring various US basketball publications like Basketball Digest, I'd come across those advertisements for posters which listed all the players you could get posters of.

And it never dawned on me until much, much later that 'Superstar Montage' wasn't a real player.

Sometimes I still wonder which team he played for.

*sighs wistfully*

Reply #138097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #138098 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

man where are the quality magazines like one on one with the double sided poster that use to adorne our(my)walls. or even pbt aaahhhh the good ol' days

Reply #138099 | Report this post

Number 5  
Years ago

SLAM magazine has a double sided poster in every issue they cost about $10 at the newsagent, there pretty good if you dont mind whos on your wall

Reply #138101 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Slam is great! Get the subscription and the price per issue is cheaper again! Pretty sure they ship to AUS with no worries.

Reply #138110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Check out www.kickz101.com - they have a few posters. It's a shop in Melbourne so delivery should be pretty quick.

Reply #138119 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754