red and white
Years ago

Dome update

was at the dome on sunday - floor looking prety tired - heard warriors are out soon - what is the grand plan - believe couple be some impressive changes including whizz bang scoreboard - anybody know when amnd what actually happening all happening - exciting times ahead team looking good and promises of changes to dome -

Topic #11864 | Report this topic

wnba crazy  
Years ago

jumbotron hopefully

Reply #138600 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Was there today for the first time since the last Sixers home game and I could see no changes whatsoever. Whatever is happening with the Dome is not happening in a hurry.

Reply #138612 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Folks, nothing is happening yet. I know some leagues left early, but the Salvos are still playing on Monday nights and don't finish until their grand final next Monday night on 25 June. I'm led to believe that the renovations start shortly after that.

Reply #138625 | Report this post

D. Thomas  
Years ago

Smells of "same old same old"

Reply #138918 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Floor recently used for some square dancing shindig so looked took a beating from all those country boots. Not too many nike's there. Queue "old" 36ers jokes now - Bingo!!
Memo back about three weeks ago that all ball was getting transferred out of the dome so that renovations could begin. Pretty lame definition of everything to date and can see no evidence of any renovations yet. Have they started?

Reply #138931 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Ok, ill play...

the mature members of the 36ers Line dancing didnt damage the floor, it was their walking frames causing the problems.

You should look more closely at the Dome, big changes have already occurred,rats come into heat every 5 days..there are up to 20 new generations of rat running the concourse.

All renovations are on hold until the new parking spot for Isaac's ferrari is sorted out.

BINGO !

Reply #138979 | Report this post

brucebeck  
Years ago

Yes, renovations do start early july for about 4-5 weeks.

I doubt that woodville warriors
would be out permanently ??? !!! ???

(just for 4-5 weeks for renovations, I believe ??? !!!!!!!! !! ??)

Reply #138981 | Report this post

D. Thomas  
Years ago

(#138981)Why does your post bring a smile to my face?

Reply #139050 | Report this post

brucebeck  
Years ago

Aw,well July will be interesting, to see what happens, woodville@westminster etc.

Reply #139063 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754