jules
Years ago

"Balla" and "David"

In the past few hours "Balla" (sick) has started 5 topics and posted 33 ridiculous comments (and still counting - this is merely an update). David, has started 3 topics and posted 29  also ridiculous comments. Some of these comments in brief form (for those looking for a laugh) &

Balla called the greatest power forward of all time over rated and not deserving of a place in the US team..not only that, he called him the worst pf ever in his 'genius' list of the best poward forwards..ranking bosh ahead of the likes of Duncan..putting Dirk in a place in which he doesn't belong&putting larry bird&arguably in the top three best PLAYERS of all time at 4th (below dirk)..and scottie pippen in there at 7 who isn't even a power forward&as for david on the same topic  he mentioned Duncan was from the west indies and that US would be wrong in picking him because he is not 'their own'&speaking of power forwards  david also commented that Andrew bogut is the bucks marquee player&&&

"Lebron's Son is really bad at basketball no wonder ratings dropped..."  im not even sure what to say about that&because&well&umm&well&just read it..WTF??!! what does it even mean..what is he on about..its almost as weird as when he posted simply "Lebron James!" for no reason in the Cavs Spurs game 4 thread&WTF?!

You'll find out in the under 16 metro thread that this BALLA is a 14 or 15 year old from NSW...telling us all he is 6-2 and scored 20 points last year for NSW metro..telling us (in what seemed like a proud tone) that he is a 'selfish big'&

He also felt compelled to tell us that his new jordans were great and he loves them&thanks balla&

I no these comments have drawn plenty of reads  but don't u think we'd be better off without them&im sorry, I couldn't not say anything and im sure a lot of u feel the same way if you do say "I"

Topic #11868 | Report this topic

jules  
Years ago

shit...copy pasted that from word...looks shithouse..oh well..u can still read it...

oh and, I

Reply #138604 | Report this post

Years ago

I

Reply #138605 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

jules i feel you budy.. i was the one tht talked about duncan and i culdnt belive wat he was on.. dude if u accually listen to how they speak also they sound liek kids.. if you no wat i mean..

Reply #138606 | Report this post

Jules - Hoops very own Mod Bizzy started in a blaze of glory similar to **balla** and david.

I'm sure after a little while they'll settle down and contribute in a manner more suited to your liking.

Reply #138608 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I emailed "Balla" earlier asking them to read the Forum Guidelines. There is a passage specifically written for those new to the forum:

Tips for Rookies:

The Hoops SA Forum is home to a number of opinionated contributors, some of who know each other, and many of which are familiar with the style of others. It's a balanced community for the most part, so instead of diving in and splashing those in the "slow laps" lane, maybe dip in a toe or watch from the side before you make your mark. When you're comfortable to participate, get involved.

As a general guide, read for a while before you reply, and reply before you start a topic. Too many topics can overwhelm readers, and if you follow the forum for a while before starting something, you'll be more aware of what's already been discussed in recent weeks.

Reply #138616 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

No "Bashing under 18 players"....can we bash under 18 posters???

Reply #138622 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

How do you know he/she is under 18?

Reply #138627 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

I am in under 16's metro team. I am 14 years old.

Reply #138628 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yeah and I'm an 18 year old 6ft 3in blonde who plays for the Hills Hornets.

Reply #138631 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Wow Sturty.....you must have been in a disguise when I last saw you ;)

Reply #138636 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Nothing wrong with a bit of youthful enthusiasm

In the words of Homer "I remember when I used to care about stuff too"

Reply #138639 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I remember some other classics from Homer......

'Stupid brain!'

Reply #138659 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"Me? Brain my damage??"

"never..."

Reply #138669 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

....and

'Hi, Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.
Homer Simpson, Smiling Politely!'

Reply #138670 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

'Mmm, open-faced club sandwich'

Reply #138671 | Report this post

Years ago

MMM, free goo

Reply #138716 | Report this post

letsget2gether  
Years ago

Hi **Balla**. I would like to introduce you to Spadge.

"Hi Spadge"

"Hi **Balla**, how you doing?"

"Yeah pretty good; how about you?"

" yeah not bad"

"Hi guys"

"BOOGA!; how's it hangging dude...." (Said in two voices at the eact same time)

ect, ect,ect, ect.

Reply #138976 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

..........WHAT?

Reply #139069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You heard!

Reply #139392 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754