sixersfan
Years ago

Can't get season tickets!

A family friend recently went to purchase season tickets after they missed the first game of the season as they were away. Apparently they asked to buy season tickets but they were not able to and were told they would have to buy their tickets each week!

This seems crazy to me because they only missed one game and it was because they were away and its not as thought it is hurting the sixers to sell another couple of season tickets. Not sure if anyone else has had the same problem but this is exactly what is wrong with the sixers, they treat their customers/season ticket holders like crap!

Topic #1190 | Report this topic

Alf  
Years ago

See this problem doesn't happen with the lightning. Season tickets were still available to be purchased at the home games up until last week.

Reply #13389 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Can you imagine this happening in any other business??? Sorry Customer we are not interested in you buying our product....dont let the door hit you on the way out.

The front office has the ability to package tickets for all games and issue them. These would be for the same seats each game, just like season tix, it is just that they would not be issued in the season ticket format.

Reply #13392 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

not sure what would have gone on but i would be very surprised, i would try again and if need be email the club and see what sort of reply you get back.

i am a volunteer for the club and i know they are very busy but i find it hard the would just say no to a season ticket holder only one game into the season, must be something else to it.

Reply #13432 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754