SVD
Years ago

Simmons On Milwaukee

Thought this was funny solely cos I think he is directly talking about Brad Newley and doesn't know it

"Here's the Eastern team that could make a quantum leap next season: The Bucks only have to re-sign Mo Williams, get Bobby Simmons healthy and use this sixth pick on Brandan Wright and they're good to go. Stick those three with Charlie Villanueva, Andrew Bogut and Michael Redd and that's a pretty sweet nucleus on paper, although they definitely need to sign a crazy Australian 12th man who calls everyone "Mate" and gives Bogut someone to drink with".

Topic #11903 | Report this topic

JohnnySack  
Years ago

I think i know who he has in mind -

Russell Crowe anyone???

1) Crazy - Ohhhh Yeah... CHECK!!!
2) Calls Everyone `Mate`... CHECK!!!
3) Likes to drink... CHECK!!!

Remember Jack Haley was a 12th man and couldn`t play a lick - his JD was Dennis Rodmans interpreter/babysitter... Go RUSS...

Reply #139025 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Surely Billy Birmingham is a little old for the NBA?

Reply #139026 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:23 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754