simon cottrell
Years ago

Where has the panther gone?

just wanted to know where the panther has gone? I think the forum has been missing his input.

Topic #1191 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Simon i need someone to jack up about 40 shots a game get no boards and play no d. seeing this was your forte in the NBL are you up for a social game tonight????

Reply #13400 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Still here mate, nothing really around worth commenting on! I think we need to start a contreversial discussion topic, got anything in mind??? It's all a bit boring at the moment!

Reply #13401 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Still here mate, nothing really around worth commenting on! I think we need to start a contraversial discussion topic, got anything in mind??? It's all a bit boring at the moment!

Reply #13402 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Doh! Guess i'm going to have to come up with a new anonymous alias!

Reply #13403 | Report this post

simon cottrell  
Years ago

you thought wrong jirachi, you didn't think you were gonna get off that easy did ya? by the way nice work panther i mean the brad.

Reply #13490 | Report this post

simon cottrell  
Years ago

i have got a good topic for you panther, " will jirachi ever post something worth reading?"

Reply #13491 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

And your contribution so far has been nothing but outstanding, keep up the informative topics...

Reply #13493 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

What have you posted that's worth reading?

Reply #13495 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Go and have a look dude, I do not know what topics you are interested in.

Reply #13496 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

"will jirachi ever post something worth reading?" <-- because that post is so very constructive?

No doubt Jirachi has contributed more to this Forum than most (if not all) others. Don't like his posts, don't read them. Go play in Kent's social team Simon.

Reply #13498 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

lol that wasn't directed at you MW

Reply #13499 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Sorry Alf!

Reply #13500 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Can you ever get rid of the Panther! What would this forum be without me??? You guys just don't like my posts because it doesn't fall into their little scheme of things! Everyone on this forum listen up...we all need to conform to what MW, Alf and Jirachi have to say!

Reply #13516 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You don't have to listen to me, it's all about opinions and my opinion of you is quite obvious...

Reply #13519 | Report this post

anotheranon  
Years ago

damn it paid my money (sorry isaac) i deserve and demand my right to free speech - and if they don't like it they can take a hike

Reply #13520 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

"Can you get rid of the Panther!" - we only hope!

Perhaps people don't like your posts because you do stupid and pathetic things like post the address of peoples parents.

Reply #13521 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

That was one post which was between me and one other person, what did that have to do with other people's opinions (or you, Jirachi and Michael)and the rest of my posts??? Everyone has a right to their own opinion and just because it's not the same as yours doesn't mean it's wrong. Some of my posts have been some of the biggestson the website so I can't be TOO bad!

Reply #13525 | Report this post

simon cottrell  
Years ago

see what my posts do jirachi (and all your lovers),create heated conversation, just what everyone really wants on this forum but they don't want to admit to it. we all look for someone to attack, be honest! i did notice however that you did not like my post yet replied to it, hmmm.

Reply #13531 | Report this post

simon cottrell  
Years ago

i was refering to alf the hairy alien and MW in that last post, my apologies for writng your name instead jirachi. players f@*k up!

Reply #13534 | Report this post

Rite  
Years ago

How can you not know where panther is with those damn shoes of his...

Reply #13545 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Quality, not quantity. Posts demeaning referees or making accusations of bias might up the read-count, but they cost me more in traffic without really contributing all that much in the way of constructive criticism or positive information. If my target was to rake in the hits, I would already have done that.

I really don't know what you expected to achieve with the immature act of posting my parents' home address. If it was between yourself and me as you say here, you could well post other "Forman" addresses from the phonebook in emails to me (as you did anyway) rather than posting the original in a public forum. In 14,000+ posts on this forum, no one has stooped to those depths.

I'm trying to provide a place for people to discuss basketball in this state, and I'm doing it out of my own time and wallet. This is not the place for you to build some deluded sense of self-worth or start controversial topics only to sit back and rub your hands together in glee. As I've said before, if that's what you like, it's trivial to start your own forum elsewhere and post all you like.

By all means, go back to contributing positively about the development of your club, but don't antagonise people and don't try to spark controversy for personal infamy.

Reply #13547 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Well said Isaac.

Reply #13570 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Amen!

Reply #13580 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Up until that point Isaac that's all I had been doing is posting constructive discussion topics in relation to my club and in particular helping umpires with funding, (even though I dislike them). When in that time did I start a controversial topic??? If it wasn't for the fact that you once again decided to cahnge my topic name to suit yourself that this became personal. I've discussed this with you via email yet you obviuosly would like to talk about via your forum. And geez MW and Hoop Addict, why don't you post something constructive yourself besides kissing Isaac's ....! And where's Alf and Jirachi, you guys don't want to put in your two cents worth on this as well??? Not bad from guys who don't even play the game besides on the X box!

Reply #13678 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The moderators (including myself) routinely change topic titles to make them more accurate and informative (those are the goals; I don't do it to suit myself). As I've said before, this will continue to happen.

End of topic. We all know where Panther's gone now.

Reply #13681 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

There was more to my previous post Panther that got removed by the moderators which was mainly what I was trying to get across...unfortunately you did not get to see it. (Removed.) If I agree with someones post I will say so, if that is kissing arse, then so be it.

The End

Reply #13683 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

This is Isaac's site, if you don't like it leave.

You are the most immature 27 year old I have ever come across.

How can you say you don't like a group of people? Let's go back to primary school and say we hate all girls, or maybe you still do.

Re changing the title of your post - you made up something that wasn't even true to create controversy.

And yes I still play so god knows what your on about again.

Reply #13687 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Come on, I'm trying to finish this so ALL of you can post something constructive on a different thread.

A line was crossed, but it's possible to step back over it and play in at least a remotely nice fashion.

Don't make me build in a thread-locking function!

Reply #13688 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Thank's Jirachi, knew you were around somewhere!
MW, it's no wonder why the sixers administration is falling down when their employees are sitting on a website all day!
And Alf, you know your a favourite of mine and of course I can say I don't like a group of people, I don't like this little group of people!
I enjoy the little banter that goes back and forward, this is a public chat forum isn't it? So people are allowed an opinion, even if you disagree.
I have personally apologised to Isaac, if he chooses to not accept it so be it, no sleep loss, but seriously, he is right in saying I think we're all wasting everyone's time talking about this(including our own) if you guys have beef with me, most of you know who i am, come talk to me in person but lets get on with it.

Reply #13693 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

And which position do I hold within the sixers administration Panther?

Reply #13699 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He thinks you're someone else. He also thought that Nick Boyce was a big contributor to this forum, despite him never having posted on here in his life (he's in London anyway).

You know what they say about assumptions...

Reply #13702 | Report this post

neil  
Years ago

yeah, i assumed issac was a d@*khead who loves to pump up his own brothers basketball career, oh hang on i was right with that one. my bad.

Reply #13718 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

No comment.

Reply #13721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Neil,

I hope you don't play baseball as you're batting .000 at the moment...zero posts worth reading. If you are really a ref then I now understand who everyone is complaining about.

Reply #13722 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Neil - find me one instance of Isaac doing that and I'll give you $50.

Reply #13726 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

For the record I am not who you think I am.

Reply #13733 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Was that an insult for you MW?

Reply #13739 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I have no idea who this guy is! So I guess not.

Reply #13741 | Report this post

Stretch  
Years ago

is this the same simon c that used to play hoops in tassie?

Reply #19945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

drama, drama, drama

Reply #115345 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754