DARK DIRK
Years ago

sorry potsie

I have to say something about Paul Bauers interviews with the players after the games, your just not entertaining enough!!! Bring back Peter Walsh, I know a lot of fans that go upstairs and have mentioned how dull Paul is and that P.W. should be in there, you have had a few weeks to get into the feel of it, but you just dont seem to cut it. some fans want to hear the dirt on the players, you should really be able to stick it to the players, but you hold back, fans want a laugh, how bad do you think it would be if the sixers lost a home game compared to the interviews you have when they win.
thats my 2 cents.

Topic #1194 | Report this topic

BouncePass  
Years ago

Bit harsh Mr Dirk. Paul may not get as many laughs as Walshie did, but at what expense was Walshie getting those laughs? Did the players enjoy being put on the spot and embarrassed after the game? Being the team manager, Paul would know how far he could push the players for information.

I personally believe that Paul does a better job and is less repetitive than Walshie. You also get to hear about stuff that happens behind the scenes, somewhere that Walshie couldn't take you. At least now we are guaranteed a coach and three players.

Aren't Paul's shirts crazy enough for you Mr Dirk?

Keep up the good work Paul!

Reply #13413 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

also would you have seen reesy get angry about the aftermatch food with peter walsh. that was very funny. each one has there good points and bad points. give potsie time he isnt paid to ask interviewer questions like walshy everyday.

Reply #13430 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754