Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

torrent - kobes 81 point game

im lookin for a copy of kobes 81 point game.

iv herd u can get it as a torrent or something and have tried that but do not understand it at all.

can i hyave some help with torrents or just finding the 81 point game.

thanx

Topic #11962 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

here is the torrent for his 81pt game, plus some extra features on the dvd. in nearly 4gb so will a couple fo days to download.

http://www.sport-scene.net/details.php?id=335

all you do is go to (Mod: URL removed) and download that free program. then go to the link i left and save the torrent to the deskop or in you document folder, by clicking on the file at the top of the page.

then install and open (Mod: program name removed), click file>open torrent and select the torrent you just saved. it will control the downlaod, and you can pause it if needed, and pick up where you left off next time you turn on.

Reply #139711 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

www.pontel.com

You'll find it easy there - each game is about $21 (includes delivery)

Reply #139712 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

thanx heaps!

Reply #139713 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

"In order to download this torrent, please thank it first using the "Thanks" button!" coopz wat is it on about...

Reply #139714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its called ebay - cant go wrong...got myself a copy of ebay - got his 62 point vs dallas as well - 5 bucks in total was the cost

Reply #139717 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you have to, try to use µTorrent. Have seen some hints around the place that BitLord might be spyware or malware.

When it comes to the dodgier underworld of the net, play it very safe with what you download and use. On Windows, one slip up and you could be looking at a lot of trouble.

Get AVG, get Ad-Aware SE Personal, get SpyBot, get HiJack This, get Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard (all free), and make sure you get them from their official sources (very important). Then use decent torrent apps like µTorrent, Shareaza, etc.

Or use Pontel or eBay and get it easily.

Reply #139719 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

how long does it take to download.. mine still say 0%.. confused..

Reply #139722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it doesnt - it takes 2.50 for a dvd...(www.ebay.com)

Reply #139725 | Report this post

I think that means u downloaded a virus, kobe for mvp

Reply #139729 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If it's a 4GB file, it could take days. What connection speed are you averaging? uTorrent will usually show you an estimate of time left, etc.

Reply #139730 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yerr im using utorrent now its alot easier and its all fine now.. tahnx for the help..

Reply #139732 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Sorry for the ignorance here, but I have been hearing about torrents for a bit now, does it mean you actually download the file, and you can then burn to dvd etc..

Interested to know a little info if possible..

Reply #139795 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, you download the file, but you're grabbing pieces from multiple sources rather than one, basically.

Reply #139805 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ahh, hence the reason that it takes so long...cheers..

As opposed to Limewire etc, which grab it from one person I assume..

Are these sites safe??

Reply #139807 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, can be risky unless you're careful. Use the software I mentioned earlier, stick with quality apps like uTorrent, and try to keep to the better torrent sites and most popular files - e.g., if using The Pirate Bay, read comments about a torrent to see if anyone's mentioned concerns.

Try to recognise the better release groups and stick to them - e.g., with movies on Pirate Bay, aXXo is usually OK.

The further you get away from the legal options, the riskier it can be. e.g., delve into serialz, crackz and you're guaranteed to run into dodgy stuff.

Expect something to go wrong, files to be corrupted, your computer to get jacked, your bandwidth to get clogged, etc. Not always a stupid idea to just spend the $20 with Pontel and get what you want without the hassle I reckon.

Reply #139811 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

The fact the file is coming from multiple sources does not make it go slower. It should actually speed up the process as you can source the file from many people, whereas older sharing programs used on central server.

It often depends on how many people are seeding the file. If heaps of people are trying to download it with only a couple of people with the full copy sharing, it will take ages. Also depends on your ISP and its connection, etc..

you also have to watch the bit torrent websites you use to find the files. For example a recent court ruling in the US has made torrentspy record all IP addresses. This can be used in legal cases! No legal action has been taken against individual users in Australia yet, but it has happened in the US, so it can't be long off here!!!

I also use Peerguardian (also free) which is usefull in blocking dodgy IP adresses when using peer-to-peer programs.

Reply #139824 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Thanks guys, info appreciated, will have to have a bit of a look around..

Reply #139831 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:13 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754