Kent Brockman
Years ago

Yogee v TR battle for the Hoops Kingdom

Just checked out the leader board and it looks as though Yogees reign of terror may soon be over with the young upstart TR set to topple the king to top the leader board.

I can't remember Yogee not being the most poster posted on the forum.

Topic #11973 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

TR , putting our tax dollars to work!

Reply #139809 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Like a cricket in the garden: doesn't shut up when you're further away, but goes quiet when you're up close. ;)

One of our top NBA contributors, for sure.

Reply #139810 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Isaac, next time (if) you come to Canberra I'll organise a ride-along and then you'll see why I'm pretty quite in person. You'll see some pretty cool stuff as well. Funny you mention crickets, are they similar to piss ants???? A drunk piece of trash decided to call me a piss ant and other things this morning at 6:00am. He got a government supplied breakfast for his troubles.

Nutwork, not much to do at 4:00am in the morning when it's -3 outside. Your just lucky I can't park a car out the front of your house at that time and hit the disco lights and beam the spotlight in your window.

If I could only talk as much trash as Fitz I'd be a happy man.

Reply #139818 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

What have i done? Damn TR you must be getting cranky in your old age.

-3 in Canberra still beats 30+ in Solo though.

Reply #139820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u guys have actually made 1600+ posts .. wow

Reply #139837 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

nice..... nothing pal, just waiting for the kick in the arse comeback which your pretty good at. last time you scored a ball icon of me.

Solo has gone to hell, the new chief has just order up in semi automatics for the protection teams. couldn't pay me a dime to head over.

Reply #139838 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Good news , makes me glad i left three cars over there!

Reply #139840 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I guess my passion has died off a bit...

Gee, I havent even had a mention in the "worst poster" category.

And I still post regularly...just not under this name.

Nice to know my tax dollrs have put the internet into police cars and get used well.

If your parked in Fyshwick, does that make downloading pron legal? :)

Reply #139870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754