Ref 23
Years ago

Wanted to buy

Hi all, i was just wondering where would the best place be to be able to but signed or unsigned Lebron memorabillia as i now can afford it, lol. I was going to buy the signed ball off coopz last year but didnt have the money, already looked on ebay also and nothing there.

Thanks in advance

Topic #11981 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

Try superstars and Legends shop (I think it's called that) at Marion Shopping Centre

Reply #139910 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

you wont get any lebron stuff there, theres only Michael Jordan.

probaly best to just look on ebay and other internet sites

Reply #139911 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Try these
www.grandstandsports.com
www.allauthentic.com
www.ioffer.com
www.shopping.com

Reply #139920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just bought a signed Michael Jordan/Magic Johnson Print (32-23) (upper deck of course) from Superstars and Legends, Marion. I actually found the print on the internet, went in and they got it in for me. Very professional and not too much mark up from the internet price considering the taxes and insurance etc I would've had to pay.

Find somthing you like and ask them to do some research on it and give you a quote. The owner in there is great....

Reply #139931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754