TR
Years ago

Official Draft Day Talk Thread

Since no one else has started this thread and there should be one so here goes.

There is already a buzz in the air as one of the most anticipated drafts in the long time is less than 3 hours away.

There are already a heaps of rumours flying around like:

- Amare to the Cats (those Amare rumours just wont go away)
- Golden State want to move up and select Yi.
- Ray Allen to Boston for pick 5, West and Wally World/Ratliff
- Detroit and Raptors want Belinelli with the Raptors trying to tempt Atlanta with Calderon for pick 11.
- Portland coming out and stating they will be taking Oden
- Charlotte possibly accepting a draft pick and Kurt Thomas from the Suns (helps finanically for the Suns)
- Nets have offered Jefferson, Kristic and Collins to the Pacer for O'Neal
- The Rockets have bought a second rounder (54) from Orlando for cash
- The Bucks are talking to Portland about swapping the 6th pick for Joel Pryzbilla (is Larry that stupid!!!!)
- Sonics offered Ridnour to Atlanta for pick 11
- GS is thinking about a trade, Monta Ellis for pick 11. (Seems the Hawks are the flavour of the month for rumours)
- Internal bickering at Atlanta (who would of guessed) as to who they pick at 3. Yi or Horford. Ownership want Yi (money, exposure in China, Asian fan base) and Billy want Horford.
- If Horford is selected at 3, Memphis look like taking Conley Jr.
- Sean Williams is a big possibility to the Nets at 17. If not they are looking at Jason Smith.
- Wizards are looking at trading their picks (16 and 47) for a veteran.
- Houston is exploring a few trades, with the most interesting rumor being swapping their #26 pick for Ike Diogu and filler.
- Golden State is talking about trading Andris Biedrins and the #18 pick for #6, in order to take Yi Jianlian.
- Portland is trying to package their two high second rounders (#37 and #42) with 3 million dollars in cash to move into the late teens or early 20's.

Topic #11996 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone got a sopcast link since im stuck in the office?

Reply #140020 | Report this post

How many great PGs are Atlanta going to give up? They said they won't take Acie law at 11th as well... sigh.

Reply #140021 | Report this post

KC- gone  
Years ago

What time in OZ does it start?

Reply #140022 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

What time does it get started?

Reply #140023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now if im not mistaken.

Reply #140025 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

Here is a link to a streaming site that has the draft live.

http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

The first link is working for me.

Reply #140026 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

It's starts at 9:00am EST.

Reply #140027 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

add garnett to the warriors...that is looking pretty serious...and they mentioned before denver are trying to get in the top 10 and are willing to part with camby (idiots)

Reply #140030 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Surprise surprise..........

Oden 1 and Durant 2.

Now it gets interesting

Reply #140032 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

what are atlanta doing..ANOTHER FORWARD...whhhyyyyy??

Reply #140033 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Al Horford at 3...

Draft going to form so far.

Reply #140034 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

conley - great fit for memphis i.m.o...my mock draft is already buggered...at least i got the first two right

Reply #140035 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

officially done! FINALLY! ray ray to the celts for wally and dalonte...and boston will pick jeff green for the sonics

Reply #140036 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That keeps Paul in Boston then.

Reply #140037 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

IMO Ainge is an idiot. What the hell is he doing?

Reply #140038 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Bucks took Yi.

Reply #140039 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Does anyone think an deal involving Amare will actually get done?

Reply #140040 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Expect the City of Milwaukee to be demolished by the Chinese government, unless they selected him to trade...

Reply #140041 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

ainge is an idiot - but this trade isnt bad...they cant move pierce coz of his beast of a contract - u wanna try and win with him...or at least have some decent players around him...with a lineup of rondo,allen,pierce,jefferson...and then if they can get the kirelinko deal done...thats a good team in the east...corey brewer to the wolves..i got that right!

Reply #140042 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I have a feeling the Bucks only picked Yi for a trade later.

Reply #140043 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

wait...no i didnt

Reply #140044 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

TR - How you feel about Brandan Wright? I think he is actually a good fit for the Cat's.

Reply #140046 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Allen for West, Green and Wally? Im not sure I like it. They better keep Lewis around now..

Reply #140047 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nbadraft/draftCast/index

Bulls pick Noah

God Damn It!!!!!

Reply #140048 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Wright might be going to minnesota yet?

Reply #140049 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Can someone explain to me why Seattle wanted Green with the 5th pick when they have just picked Durant and still have Lewis?? Surely Wright, Noah or Li would've been better?

Reply #140050 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Enjoy that DB5 haha!

Reply #140051 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, would of preferred Brewer, but oh well. Puts Emeka at the centre position. I think it's a good pick given our position.

Reply #140052 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

well i dont expect lewis to be back if they drafted durant...still they look veeeerrry thin...probably shouldve gone with a big

Reply #140055 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

i think noah to the bulls is the worst pick so far..it makes no sense to me

Reply #140056 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Could they be using Wright as a trade prospect?

Reply #140057 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Not sure. I think more of a McMay trade.

Reply #140058 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Jules, I think history has shown you have to draft the best player, not for need. (Do I have to bring up the drafting of Sam Bowie?). Al H is the third best player in the draft. Easier to trade for a gaurd than a quality big man.

I don't think the Amare trade will happen. Will any other big man make phoenix better? Maybe, but not by much. Better to keep Amare.

And I agree Bizzy, I think the Bucks will trade Yi. Yi didn't work out there and has already expressed a desire to go elsewhere...

Reply #140059 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Hawks got their PG... Law III.

good pick.

Reply #140060 | Report this post

jhfjhbdfgb  
Years ago

Atlanta - Acie Law

Reply #140061 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Good pick by Atlanta at 11.

I like Acie Law IV, reckon he will be awesome in 2-3 years.

Reply #140062 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

damn, just HOW many Acie Law's are there. I thought he was the III, but he's the IV.

In-breeders.......

Reply #140064 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Thad Young to the 76ers... hmmmm, don't know about that.... What about Iggy???

Reply #140065 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Just read on ESPN that the Bucks GM is the son of Del Harris, who is currently the Chinese National Team coach! May explain the Yi selection?

Reply #140066 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Hopefully trade bait there Bizz..

Poor pick otherwise, JP will have something up his sleeve though hopefully...

Reply #140067 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Any shed some light on my earlier question re Seattle and Green? (Post #140050)

Reply #140068 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Interesting... There are so many sub-plots to the Yi thing... The Del Harris link, the chinese governement pressure to go to a high Chinese populated city (and to not sit on the bench), the questions on his age, the questions on his talent....

I still think he will never really kick on and be a good player. I think he will one of the busts of the draft...

Reply #140069 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Sacramento taking Hawes _ 7 footer cant be good for Schensh chances this year!!

Poor guy - first his team last yr,Portland, get no 1 and choose Oden , now Sacramento at no 10 a center too.

Reply #140070 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Clippers with Thornton. I would of thought they would of gone with Crittenon. They need a PG.

Reply #140071 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Williams at 17 by the Nets. The kid has top 5 talent, but bottom second round issues...

Reply #140073 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Nets can afford to take a risk!!! If he cleans up, could be the steal of the draft....

Reply #140074 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

HOLY SHIT!!!

The Knicks have agreed in principle to acquire Zach Randolph, Dan Dickau and Fred Jones from the Blazers for Channing Frye and Steve Francis

Reply #140075 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

are u reffering to noah to the bulls...or horford? coz if ur reffering to horford - yeah hes a beast...but their last like...4 1st round picks have all been F's...i dont know - just thought they couldve looked elsewhere...and if its noah..come on...tyrus thomas, ben wallace...they have enough energy guys that have little offence or no offence at all

Reply #140076 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

yeah saw that - the knicks fans in the draft went crazy - FINALLY! the knicks do something half good...bye bye massive contract francis has...hello big dominante power forward..that is probably the best move they've made that i can remember

lakers did well at 19

Reply #140077 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Wow big trade!!!!!! Why the hell do they want to give away Z-bo for Francis??? They must really want Frye!!!

Also, on Yi: "Milwaukee GM Larry Harris has even suggested that their owner, a U.S. Senator [Herb Kohl], would deliver Yi diplomatically if he refuses to come."

WOW..... Can you say "international incident???"

Reply #140078 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Lakers take Crittenton. The Zen Master and his big point guard theory is alive and kicking.

Reply #140079 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Jason Smith drafted at 20 by Miami.

SOOOO HAPPPPY.....

He's worked so hard in the NBL over all these years and he is a great guy. His brother may be a little jealous but.....oh wait, what does it mean where it says "Colorado State"??????????

Reply #140080 | Report this post

Johhny Sack  
Years ago

`cats got a steal in at 8 in Wright... Might take a few years - but he could be one of the best players in this draft... I am wondering why Minny took Brewer (hello Jared Jeffries V.2) ahead of him - i have a sneaking suspicion there`s a trade not far off being consumated for KG... Personally i think Minny shouldn`t have taken Brewer - but i`m not privvy to McHale`s thoughts...

Reply #140081 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Frye for Randolph is a good move on Portlands part. Randolph is a black hole and wouldnt work well with Oden IMO. Frye is more versatile and has potential to be a very good player.

Reply #140083 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Just got home from work... I like that trade for Ray Allen for the c's, not really sure why the sonics went with Green at number 5 though. The knicks trade is great, how they managed to get any value for steve francis i'll never know. Brandon Wright for the bobcats will be a great pick i think.

Reply #140085 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

if the suns took a guard, isnt that extremely bad for newley? why would they take a second guard when they already have nash too?

Reply #140087 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Man if Boston can get KG too... They have 3 all-stars and can go deep in a weak conference.

Can't find any info on the NY trade??? If it's true I can't get over Isiah actually coming off on top in a trade.

Reply #140088 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Knicks-Portland trade came off Real GM, but the site has now sh*t itself...

Reply #140089 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Why is it so good for the Knicks. I know Francis is a problem but they gave up their top ten pick from last year for a guy who seems to have some serious off court problems. I'm not sure that being in NY is going to help those! Guess knicks fans have to hope that Randolph benefits from the change of scenery and concentrates on the on court stuff (which he is very good at and should dominate the East)

Reply #140090 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

AS AT 1140AM TODAY.

Portland Trail Blazers Greg Oden, Center, Ohio State
Seattle SuperSonics Kevin Durant, Forward, Texas
Atlanta Hawks Al Horford, Forward/Center, Florida
Memphis Grizzlies Mike Conley Jr., Guard, Ohio State
Boston Celtics Jeff Green, Forward, Georgetown
Milwaukee Bucks Yi Jianlian, Forward, China
Minnesota Timberwolves Corey Brewer, Forward, Florida
Charlotte Bobcats Brandan Wright, Forward, North Carolina
Chicago (from New York) Joakim Noah, Forward/Center, Florida
Sacramento Kings Spencer Hawes, Center, Washington
Atlanta Hawks (from Indiana) Acie Law IV, Guard, Texas A&M
Philadelphia 76ers Thaddeus Young, Forward, Georgia Tech
New Orleans Hornets Julian Wright, Forward, Kansas
Los Angeles Clippers Al Thornton, Forward, Florida State
Detroit Pistons (from Orlando) Rodney Stuckey, Guard, Eastern Washington
Washington Wizards Nick Young, Guard/Forward, Southern California
New Jersey Nets Sean Williams, Forward/Center, Boston College
Golden State Warriors Marco Belinelli, Guard, Italy
Los Angeles Lakers Javaris Crittenton, Guard, Georgia Tech
Miami Heat Jason Smith, Forward/Center, Colorado State
Philadelphia 76ers (from Denver) Daequan Cook, Guard, Ohio State
Charlotte Bobcats (from Toronto) Jared Dudley, Forward, Boston College
New York Knicks (from Chicago) Wilson Chandler, Forward, DePaul
Phoenix Suns (from Cleveland) Rudy Fernandez, Guard, Spain
Utah Jazz Morris Almond, Guard, Rice
Houston Rockets
Detroit Pistons
San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
Philadelphia 76ers (from Dallas)

Reply #140091 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

True, TMC...

But I think Isiah has done well with Curry and could do well with Z-bo too. That's a lot of inside scoring!!! It also sheds the salary of a washed up guard who imploded in Orlando.

Frye also didn't step up last year like everyone thought he would. Bu you have guarenteed 20 and 10 with Z-Bo. If he doesn't go Ron Artest on us, NY fans should be happy.

Reply #140093 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Arron Afflalo is a gun. Shame i hate the pistons!

Reply #140095 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Coopz, I think the suns traded/sold the pick to the blazers... not 100% sure on that yet.. Newley still has a chance there I think.

Reply #140098 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

The Portland - Knicks trade probably makes sense for both teams. Each team gave up (and received) a locker-room headache, but I think a Frye/Aldridge/Oden frontline looks intimidating for many years to come, while Francis could (perhaps, maybe) give their backcourt a bit of a boost.

Randolph is a quality low post scorer & decent rebounder, so the Knicks will benefit from that. I think teams will have trouble guarding both Curry & Z-Bo on the low block.

Re the Celtics - Sonics trade, again, I think it probably suits both teams. I assume 'Shard Lewis won't be making his way back to the Sonics now? They'll be loaded at the forward spots. I think in an ideal world, Wally is best suited to being a 6th man at this point, and I really think Green & Durant will be good running mates. Both are winners/big game players & should compliment each other well. I think you could run them together at the 3 & 4 spots a lot of the time.

West will also be handy as I think he's a starter-level guy, albeit not an exceptional one. Ridnour & Watson are a decent point combo who offer different things (IE both are one way players, just at opposite ends of the court) & Wally can play some minutes at the 2 spot.

Collison, Wilcox & Fortson will share minutes up front. One would hope Collison could finally step up to being a consistent starter-level guy, but I'm not sure he will be at that level.

For the Celtics, well, they get Ray Allen. Allen/Pierce/Jefferson is a pretty formidable combo, but I think they'll end up like the Nets - 3 player teams don't get it done & they don't have a Jason Kidd playing point.

Seems to have been a couple of other trades  Philly, Miami & Phoenix seem to have traded their 1st rounders?

Splitter to the Spurs is a coup. A few years back he was touted as a potential high lottery pick. I suspect he'll fill a void at backup 4 when/if Horry retires.

Reply #140099 | Report this post

Giraffe 53  
Years ago

Espn.com is saying that the Blazers are planning to buy out Francis' contract and make him a free agent this summer. If that happans which team would go after a guy like him?

Reply #140100 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

at school at the moment.. wats happening/happened soo far

Reply #140101 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Maccabi Tel Aviv if he's lucky ;-)

Reply #140102 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Houston will take a run at Francis if he becomes a FA.

Reply #140103 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

TR - G-Wallace is becoming an unrestricted FA.

Reply #140104 | Report this post

this is bell shit. Why do phoenix keep trading their picks for cash?

Reply #140105 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I agree, Afflalo is awesome.

Splitter to the Spurs!!! Prob best young big man overseas at the moment. Small buyout, could be a solid NBA big guy in 3-4 years. Still young...

Spurs love the overseas picks!!! And have done real well with them to date....

Reply #140106 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I'm pleased with the 2 picks the Pistons made this draft.

Already have Maxiell and some other young guys, will be good again in a few years.

Reply #140107 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Spurs with another awesome Euro pick. I wonder if they'll trade Scola's right now...

Not to worried about Wallace become a free agent. Only us and Atlanta can offer him what he wants finacially. Orlando can as well but it impacts on resigning Darko and their run at Vince. We can match anything (within reason) and offer him more years. I'm expecting he'll resign with us for around $55 mill over 5.

Reply #140108 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Awesome Mock draft from Simmons/Ford. They weren't too far off!!!

Couple good comments:
"when Yi practices during the season, will his NBA team have to play 5-on-4 and use a chair as the fifth guy"

"You know what else is interesting? Noah would have been the first or second pick in last year's draft ... so basically, the Bulls would end up with two of the top three from the 2006 draft for the right not to pay Eddy Curry way too much money. Thank you, Isiah!"

Full story:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=nbamockdraft/070627

Reply #140109 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bizzy, forget Maxiell, the young stud in the Pistons stable is Amir Johnson.

The Pistons had a good draft, a very nice combo guard in Stuckey aka Baby BBBBillups and a steady guy in Afflalo. Both good kids and hard workers by all reports.

The Honka Playboy, Koponen is the last pick in the 1st round.

Reply #140110 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

The 76ers just drafted finish guard
Petteri Koponen, according to his profile he played for the:

"Honka Espoo Playboys (Finland)" last season.

Hello Ladies !

Reply #140111 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Correct TR, Amir is a complete stud. Hopefully he will see some more minutes this season.

Reply #140112 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Brandan Wright to the Warriors for J-Rich.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2007/news/story?id=2920330

Reply #140113 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I heard a story that the Bucks will be making a serious run at Amir as he's a restricted free agent.

He rippes the D league a new one when he plays there.

Reply #140114 | Report this post

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

Spurs get TIAGO at 28 (gold)
picked up Parker at the same spot a few years back.

Another Interpreter position available at SPURS ?

Reply #140115 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Charlotte Mr Richardson

That fixes our SG problem.....

This draft just go soooo much better for us.

Reply #140116 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Thought you would like that TR, since MJ took over Charlotte has become my 2nd team right behind Detroit.

Reply #140117 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

And for all this time, I thought you were a Cavs fan Bizzy. Haha.

Some decent 2nd round pickups - Fazekas to Dallas should be handy, Glen Davis could contribute in the NBA, or be another widebody bust (Seattle has traded this pick?) and McRoberts has the tools to be a solid complimentary player in the league, but has some traits seen in guys who've been NBA busts. Worth a punt in the 2nd round though, IMO.

Reply #140119 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's a great trade. Love it...

PG: Felton
SG: Richardson
SF: Wallace (priority resigning)
PF: May
C: Emeka

6th: Morrison (bum....)

Now if we can trade BK and Morrison or May for a legit powerforward or centre then we are well on the way for a good year.

Well Done MJ......

Reply #140120 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Wow, the longest serving member of the team that beat Dallas in the playoff is traded!!!

That must be a kick in the guts for Richardson! Also what does it say about thier confidence in Morrison?

Reply #140121 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Very well done MJ....

Now just have to keep Gerald

Reply #140122 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Morrison is a bum... I'd trade him for a homeless dude and a packet of McDonalds cookies.....

Reply #140123 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Derrick Byars has had a huge slide. Originally projected as a mid first rounder....

Still unselected in the second round and we are at pick 12.

I thought someone would of grabbed Aaron Gray and Marc Gasol by now.

Reply #140124 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Those cookies are worth more that Morrison TR!

Reply #140125 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

You would probably have to sweeten that deal with some cash too TR ;)

Reply #140126 | Report this post

Johhny Sack  
Years ago

Sun Yue!!! Hahaha - Kupchak must have knocked his head this morning... If Kobe kills himself do they not have to pay out his contract or something???

He is a 22year old CBA ***All Star*** though - what wraps...

Is it just me or might this be more a case of pandering to the Chinese market?

Reply #140127 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

ahhh, the clippes first now makes a bit of sense, they select Jared Jordan in the second. That's a pretty smart pick.

Reply #140128 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Lakers just picked up Marc Gasol.

Reply #140129 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bulls with Aaron Gray...
not bad, thought he would go in the first round...

How do you guys think Newley's chances are looking, few 2 guards still left...

Reply #140130 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Getting to crunch time for Newley now...

Reply #140131 | Report this post

Years ago

i dont know.... i dont want him to be drafted i want him to play for the 36ers,,

Reply #140132 | Report this post

Years ago

6 picks remaining :S

Reply #140133 | Report this post

Colin  
Years ago

Houston !!!!

Reply #140134 | Report this post

Fanno  
Years ago

Newley to Houston... Yeah Baby Yeah. I am soo stoked for the man. Great work

Reply #140135 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Newley picked by Houston at pick 54

Reply #140136 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He's drafted.......... good job!!!

Reply #140137 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

wow, to be honest, I wasn't expecting that!

Well done!! Must have impressed at workouts.

BUT..... Will they sign him?!?!

Reply #140141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice one Sixers, way to sign a guy who won't play one bit for the club. Glad I didn't renew my season tickets. Silly Mal. Silly, silly Mal.

Reply #140143 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Don't count your chicken's yet, anon #140143. He hasn't been signed, yet. May still come back.

Reply #140149 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

well done, stoked for him.

wasnt expecting that higher pick.

even if he never plays a game for the 6ers, at least we can watch him in USA, if he gets any minutes, which he should if signed.

Reply #140150 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

The Trailblazers will have another dissppointing season i have no doubt ...they have drafted a whole new team and i dont believe they will have the chemistry...also i am very dissappointed that Craig Bradshaw did not get selected..i hoped he would sneak in late 2nd round but unfortunetly not..

Reply #140153 | Report this post

Portland will struggle for the next year, maybe 2. But with the team they have, they might be the west's elite in just a few short years

Reply #140169 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

thats if fox or espn put the games on tv, not like the finals!

Reply #140176 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Houston paid cash for that 54th pick... could that mean they were pretty keen on getting their hands on Newley?

Reply #140209 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

it could just mean they wanted someone else, but then the person got drafted before so they drafted newley, hope they lik him though and he does keep playing in the nba, good luck lewley in the summer league.

Reply #140238 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Jules u mentioned sumthing about a Kirlenko trade. Whats that all about?

Reply #140263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754