Isaac
Years ago

On The Nation tonight: Andrew Bogut

Someone's just passed on a media release from Channel Nine (thanks) that a few people here might find interesting.

On tonight's episode of The Nation, host Mick Molloy will speak with Milwaukee Bucks star Andrew Bogut.

The other guests are Amanda Keller and Fiona O'Loughlin.

Tonight: Tuesday, July 3 at 21:30.

Topic #12040 | Report this topic

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

Amanda Keller - awesome - should be riveting

Reply #140618 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Micky is much better combining with and playing off an intelligent Tony Martin type than bumbling along on his own.

Stick a silver helmet on, Mick and jump around in puddles. That will still make me laugh everytime.

Reply #140634 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Agreed Kwest, that was by far some of the best performances of his career...

"It's All In The Mind!"

Reply #140639 | Report this post

Mick Molloy sucks by himself, and the Nation isn't funny. I'd rather listen to Get This

Reply #140664 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Get This is good value.. but Tony carries them. Richard and Ed would be nothing without him. It doesnt beat the old Martin Molloy combo.

Reply #140704 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Ahhh for the days of the Dgeneration

Reply #140844 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Indeed.. Although the Chaser is a pretty good substitute these days.

I stumbled across a torrent for complete series 1 and 2 of the Late Show the other day. (not just the 'best of') 20 gb all up though!

Reply #140847 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754