Kobve-for-MVP
Years ago

Asian Cup - Aussies

hey does any1 have the live stream for the asain cup match rite now? aussies vs oman?? need as soon as possible

there down by 1 in second half

Topic #12112 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

cahil equalises in the 93rd minute to save what would have been the biggest upset in AFC history

still 2 mins to go

Reply #141325 | Report this post

Kobve-for-MVP  
Years ago

i no!.. TIMMY CAHILL!!!

Reply #141326 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer this was me was in a hurry spelt name wrong.. and still didnt get my stream?? howz it going?? internet is 1 minutes delayed..

Reply #141327 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Well they did say this would be our problem game. Well rescued considering we were playing every striker we have in the 2nd half.

Reply #141332 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

it was a disgusting display of flat footed football with no desire or hunger, they better show some better form next game.

Reply #141338 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

thank god for schwarzer without him he would of lost. great goal by timmmy, poor to crap effort by kewell though

Reply #141341 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Definitely wouldn't have been the biggest upset in AFC history, Oman controlled the tempo of the game from the start.

What was frustrating was Oman's "Italian style" display in the second half. 7 incidents which required stretches, most involving players going for headers themselves and then falling to the ground with an injury causing a 5 minute break. It was like in the second half the Oman's player's legs were all of a sudden made of paper. It is infuriating when a team can get a point from playing such an unsportsmanlike display. Wanted to smash the television or punch someone the whole second half.

If the defence plays like that again we won't win anything. How thankful I was that Schwarzer and not Brad Jones was in goal. The only way Brad Jones ever gets an Australian jersey again is if he buys one at Rebel sports.

Reply #141343 | Report this post

Pam  
Years ago

TIM CAHILL DOES IT AGAIN!... AGAIN!!!

Reply #141374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If we play like this, Iran, Japan will hammer us into submission.

Reply #141380 | Report this post

socceros  
Years ago

If we keep playing like this, Iran and japan will hammer s into submission.....

Reply #141381 | Report this post

David Moyes  
Years ago

Double Clutch,

I think the stretcher made a few appearances in the first half as well.

I can't believe the referee allowed this to happen so often.

This is one of the reasons holding back soccer in popularity in this country. Generally our sporting-nature doesn't include this type of faking.

Schwartzer saves the team again.

Tim Cahill - first aussie scorer in the World Cup and now the Asian Cup.

Harry Kewell - go back to Leeds - you may do well in the First (old Third) Division.

The game that followed, Vietnam v UAE was much more entertaining.

Reply #141395 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

the Harry Kewell haters are out again? Geez fair go, the bloke is the best international soccer performer this country has seen.

Reply #141406 | Report this post

David Moyes  
Years ago

Lockstock,

Harry Kewell is not even the best player on the current team. There is no way he is the best international soccer performer this country has seen.

Reply #141410 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

i dont hate kewell i go for liverpool who he plays for the guys got talent just he is not using it at the moment, he did not play well last night so many turnovers.

the way cahill is playing i belive cahill is better then kewell atm.

Reply #141411 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Cahill is easily better than Kewell right now, no contest.

Reply #141450 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I disagree. Kewell, at his best, is better than Cahill. Tell me what did Cahill do the other night than tap in an easy keeper's error? Nothing.

Sure Kewell didn't set the world alight also, but he was prob one of our best.

Anyone who has watched Australia play in almost every game (and I have) since the 1998 Iraq debacle would know what Kewell has done for the game in Australia. The period from around 1998-2004 Kewell was the best player to pull on an Australian jersey by an absolute country mile, and one of the best in the world (in the international game).

Sure Cahill was the world cup hero against Japan (did he score again?), andtapped in an easy against Oman to be a hero again, but Kewell has a flair and a game breaking ability.. Cahill has the ability to score goals and get behind defenses. Kewell hands down

Reply #141453 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I can't believe it, i watched up to the 92nd minute.

damn!

The funny thing about Oman is that they called for the stretcher 10 times! Talk about time wasting!

Reply #141466 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754