Mwah ha ha
Years ago

seniors coach at southern

Does any1 know if Bill hopkins is still coaching the seniors or is heath jury takin over the spot.
Or heath is only coachin for the summer season

Topic #1212 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heath is coaching the summer. Billy is still head coach. Billy would have coached on Sunday but was away for the weekend.

Reply #13675 | Report this post

I recently heard from a very good source that the Tigers have recruited an experienced NBL player to fill the paint. That makes for quite a rotation...

Clark
Gerlach
Poch
Hoban
Bowley
B Hodges
T Hodges
Wood
Braithwaite
Mystery Big Man

and the supporting cast...

Are they pullin my chain or can someone confirm this???

Reply #13898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they're pulling your leg. And Pokey won't be back.

Reply #13921 | Report this post

old_balls  
Years ago

Experienced NBL Player

Could The Rock be making a comeback?

Reply #13938 | Report this post

Colonel Klink  
Years ago

Anonymous (13921),

I may be wrong but twice you have posted that Paul Pochintesta wont be returning to play with Southern next season. Is this fact or just a rumour?
I think their team will struggle without him.

Are you a Tiger in the know?

Reply #13948 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Who is the choad that is saying pokie isn't returning! I'm assuming that you have heard it straight from him! I;m unsure that the the people who are writing this crap have no clue! If you have any proof that he is not please inform me!

cheers

every one loves J bags

Reply #13971 | Report this post

emile  
Years ago

j bags,
unfortunately an achilles rupture is normally a minimum of 9 months on the sideline...do your sums.

Reply #14005 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Pokie is returning! Just spoke to him and he'll be back in January!!!! All the doubters stick it!!! I told you not to doubt me! I am a sesai master!

Emile, pokie had the surgery on the achillies, and is already into the final stages of recovery. He is jogging comfortably.

Also as pokies agent I would like to thank the believers, and will be happy to arrange a 1-on-1 meeting with him on his return. All I ask is a small fee.

Call me...My number is 1800-JBags!

Reply #14016 | Report this post

TigerLove  
Years ago

J Bags - your right the Pokester will be returning bigger and better than ever. Yes he tore his achilles but his rehab is way ahead of schedule and he will be dropping 3's at some stage during the season.

To the doubters - please be quiet we dont care what you have to say.

Also the Tigers are definitely pursuing another recruit who will be announced shortly - so my sources say. This will make Tiger cage the place to be in 2005.

PS Gerlach for All Star next year
& Woolacott in 06.

PPS Whats that bags he's in the sixers team already ??

Reply #14022 | Report this post

Medic MC  
Years ago

Pokey isnt expected to return as a starter, but we can tell you his progress is quite good and steady. Look for a mid season start, slowly working his way into some form come the business end of the season.

Reply #14023 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Finally!!! Good to hear that there is some love for my pokie!

Reply #14030 | Report this post

tigergirl  
Years ago

Why r u baggain ryan & sarah. yea there in luv so wat. u don't hav the right to insault them. Sarah is a lovley gril and ryan is a nice guy, they r made for each othr. So leave them ALONE.

LUV TIRGER GIRL
P.S Sarah is my coach

(Mod: What are you talking about!?)

Reply #14089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shut up

Reply #14140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tiger girl what you just wrote has nothing to do with what the topic is... its about the abl coach not sarah and ryan how about u satrt your own topic about then insetad of butting into a post that has nothing to do with them both...

Reply #14142 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Hmmm.... Tiger Girl!!!! Are you on crack?? Or are you illiterate?? Or do you have absolutely no idea what the hell anyone is talking about on this forum? Or all of the above! Please only comment on topics that you are full aware of. It saves embarrasment on your behalf!

Cheers,

J Bags I wasn't aware of your appointment to the position of maedia relations manager for the southern tigers?

Reply #14206 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

No, J Bags, Tigergirl isn't on crack. Just an U14 girl who needs a serious attitude adjustment....and a life by the looks of it!

Reply #14251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LoL true! Tigergirl has totally changed the post around

Reply #14252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigergirl, you have demonstrated that you are clearly too young and immature to post a reasonable opinion in the discussions on this forum. Please just stop writing you're really embarrassing our club with your continual irrelevant and random input!! Go out and bike ride with your friends or SOMETHING, don't sit on your computer all day!

Reply #15083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go ANONYMOUS it had to be said if hadnt of said it im sure someone else was going to

Reply #15116 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

LMAO! I'm sitting here reading Tigergirls post 7 MONTHS later, and i'm still embarrassed by her comments! WTF???

Reply #43144 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754