coach
Years ago

Last Nights Results

Who knows some scores from last nights games? any write ups etc?

Topic #1213 | Report this topic

Centrals beat west by 20 odd.

Reply #13713 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Is Wilkey playing yet?
Have you returned your uniform yet Justin???

Reply #13723 | Report this post

Hero  
Years ago

Wilkey played, Centrals played above themselves and West played very ordinary! Very disapponnted that Bock or Brock that blonde guy didn't play. He has been talkin himself up and someone was gonna put him in his place

Reply #13728 | Report this post

manager  
Years ago

north beat mavs
good game, but a bit rough at times
great to have dallas back and playing well

Reply #13745 | Report this post

manager  
Years ago

north beat mavs
good game, but a bit rough at times
great to have dallas back and playing well

Reply #13746 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

above themselves obviously a disgruntled young west player with no game!!!! that was only the first game apart from malaysian game that all central boys (bar two new ones to come) have played in. so wouldnt say it was even an average game for them. dont hate appreciate.

Reply #13749 | Report this post

Shark  
Years ago

Coach if your going to comment on a post regarding a game then why didn't you say in the first place that Centrals had beaten West?

Also why didn't you give everyone the info you just did?

Reply #13750 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

just an innocent by stander wasnt even there to watch there game just friends with a few. like to keep my eye open to whats going on.

Reply #13753 | Report this post

Shark  
Years ago

So how do you they didn't play above themselves?

Reply #13758 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

because ive seen a few games and with the new team they have put together i hardly think its anything close to what they could achieve. ive heard there team isnt even finished off yet, so who knows? how do you know they just didnt out play west?? gone are the days of reputations? sturt (minus bauer) lose to norwood and last week only just beat west so dont really think you can go on past years results and winning/losing records? look at woodville they have relatively young line up and are doing well so player and team reps dont mean nothing, wipe the slate clean for another season. play people on the day not for what they have or have not done previously.

Reply #13761 | Report this post

Dude  
Years ago

I agree, great to see Dal back, too bad he won't get much time again this ABL season.

Reply #13763 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

who back?

Reply #13768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shady's back, back again!!

Ha couldn't resist.

Reply #13769 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

that is who's back not who back?

Reply #13772 | Report this post

Dude  
Years ago

Dallas Quigley. One of the smartest players in the league but for some reason Loveday loves him in the silly season, and shafts him in the ABL

Reply #13775 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

iam not saying anything on the last comment

Reply #13780 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

West had a sub-standard team last night. Can't read into it too much. Hey, its the summer season.

Reply #13782 | Report this post

old_balls  
Years ago

Isn't any team that loses to the Lions by 20 sub-standard?

Reply #13783 | Report this post

haters  
Years ago

the club that hasnt had a winning season starts winning some games and seems to be putting together a pretty decent unit along with another few to come and others insist on bagging them or saying that other teams were not up to scratch. a win is a win and a loss is still a loss in any form.

Reply #13812 | Report this post

genna  
Years ago

exactly haters, I just can't understand some people. The more evenly spread the comp is, the better. I say go centrals... its good too see they have what looks like a good outfit hitting the floor this season. Quit bagging them, you dont do that when they win

Reply #13814 | Report this post

haters  
Years ago

good job genna, good to see some support for what i suppose is your club? if it is get behind them this year and try and change the attitude of the rest of the league towards them. tougher league is always better.

Reply #13822 | Report this post

Be real  
Years ago

seriously you guys all need to wake up, Centrals didnt play above themselves, they still played under what they can do, who ever made that comment must be on wests bench or team because there was noone else at the game, everyone that is talking now will feel it harder in the winter season Mark my words.

Reply #13851 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

centrals haven;t made any major changes to their roster except Wilks! They will get whooped ass every game as per last year. It is not bagging them it is purely stateing the facts. It is the same as saying west is crap and I think they will be just as poor as South.

Ohh crap J bags did I just hear what you said??? YOu are in for a serious serving!!!!!
"Thats OK! must be the booze"

Reply #14046 | Report this post

baller  
Years ago

so adding jye watson, wilkey, paul vandenburgh and jarrod hammond wont change there team at all plus the guys they had to become role players?? j.bags...been smoking to many J.BAGS!!

Reply #14060 | Report this post

Chump  
Years ago

Well, only time will tell. This week should be interesting, as it turns out Centrals are playing the Southern Tigers this week. Lets see who gets the bragging rights J Bags...

Reply #14193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #14221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats right chump we will see, and although only the winter season will only really show the truth southern have this game easily.

Reply #14222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754