Isaac
Years ago

Tigers close to signing Sean Lampley

Spotted on OzHo a mention that the Melbourne Tigers are close to nabbing Sean Lampley.

Ex-NBA, 6'6" G/F.

Had a career high in the NBA of 18 points in mid-2003.

The Tigers previously did not have the space under the points cap to sign a 10 point player as far as I'm aware, so I'd guess they've managed to get David Stiff re-rated. Hmmm...

Topic #12147 | Report this topic

Paul  
Years ago

Gee would make them super tough. Have to say if he comes up to speed would be Cairns and Melb leaving a bit of a gap on the rest. Any news on Sydney imports?

Reply #141790 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think Wayne Turner is still in the mix, but Beau Bauer who they tried in China seemed to be not up to scratch. If you read a lot of threads on OzHoops, you might've spotted that already there.

Reply #141797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont doubt the ability of the Cairns starting 5, but is their bench any good.....doesnt really impress me!!

Reply #141841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:25 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754