Lommax
Years ago

Scott Lampshire's Dunk

Did anyone see Scott Lampshire's dunk last night in the reserves game at Pt Adelaide??

He got the ball on the brake and then proceeded to jump over the top of some kid and throw down one of the biggest dunks i have seen.

This guy has to be one of the most athletic guys going around at the moment?

Topic #1220 | Report this topic

mcKinnon vs frerricks??

Reply #13884 | Report this post

How about Lomman to Vasiljevic??

Reply #13885 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Who's Scott Lampshire???

Reply #13896 | Report this post

manager  
Years ago

did his team win?

Reply #13906 | Report this post

baller  
Years ago

is that all he does though?? harold miner spring to mind?

Reply #13907 | Report this post

Say what?  
Years ago

Great athlete, but isn't going to go far in the ABL. At best he is an OK reserves player

Reply #13908 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Scott is a great athlete, and very tough nosed, hard working defender. If he developed a consistent jump shot, he'd be a pretty tough player in ABL/reserves.

He is only 18, afterall!

Reply #13910 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Norwood won by 35. Was a great dunk though. The best Ive seen since he dunked on Frangers from North lat year.

Could be a decent ABA player with the right coach.

Were there any Woodville people at the game that saw it???

Reply #13911 | Report this post

Out for 4  
Years ago

Lampbeer is seriously the most overrated player ever, he can jump but what else can he do. I'd say unless he improves quick smart it's goodbye reserves

PS I am from woodville, I saw it... it was huge, but the player he dunked on went on to score 12 points against Lampear, and Lampsneer did nothing else for the rest of the game. In the u20s div 1 match, he got 2 points, and about 3 boards, and he got massivly blocked

Reply #14039 | Report this post

2 Weeks left  
Years ago

"Scott is a great athlete, and very tough nosed, hard working defender. If he developed a consistent jump shot, he'd be a pretty tough player in ABL/reserves."

"but the player he dunked on went on to score 12 points against Lampear"

:-)

Reply #14040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No need to get personal, regardless of how good he is, it was still a MASSIVE dunk, just take it for what it was, a huge dunk, not too many people could have done it so just be thankful you got to see it.

Reply #14042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not getting personal, it was seriously the hugest non professional dunk i've seen, but if I want to see hops, I'll watch the NBA

Reply #14191 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

its only worth 2 points.

Reply #14202 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Bungey Is constantly doing bigger dunks, and they're over people off one or two steps.

Reply #40643 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754