yogee
Years ago

SAHFBL - Fantasy League Vacancy

One of our SAHFBL teams have become available, for anyone who would like to pick it up.

The team currently consists of :

Boodnikoff
Bradtke
Copeland
Dann
Grabau
Kerle
Rampton
Rose
Sheridan
Tucker

And whilst currently sitting 10th on the ladder, are still very strongly in the mix. An average round of SAHFBL normally gains about 220-250 points, and this team is cirrently only 120 points below 3rd...so it is a very tight contest indeed.

If you are interested, email us at [email protected], you can also check out the site, currently here

Topic #1221 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Id love to get involved....Cant get the links on your post to work though.

Let me know what I have to do and Ill be there - Looks like the roster needs a bit of a tweak but Ill see what I can conjure up

Reply #13920 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Your tweaking options will be severely limited. It's a tough league with virtually no decent free agents. Would've benefited from 2 fewer teams I think to encourage trading from the FA list more often. Still, there are always teething problems in the first year.

Reply #13924 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

No worries -

If its going to make the comp a bit more user friendly then Ill leave it till next season to have a crack at you guys :)

Reply #13925 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, join away. It's been difficult so far and will probably stay that way. It's just hard to change your roster too much by virtual of the league's design (not purposely so), so unless injuries occur (see Libertine for an example) then it'll be tough to get off bottom spot.

Reply #13929 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Yes, definitely some learning curves applied this season.
Hopefully during the off season I can re-edumacate myself with Access and use databases (or find someone who can design some for me) which will allow a lot better running of the league.

Reply #13941 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Web site is http://users.bigpond.net.au/bearhugs/fbl.htm

Reply #13946 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754