yogee
Years ago

Make your tickets work for YOU!

Don't forget this week the Adelaide QUIT Lightning play at the Distinctive Homes Dome, as a double header along with the 36ers vs Perth NBL match.

Come along and watch some great womens basketball, spearheaded by Olympian Laura Summerton, and supported by a great local team in Erin Phillips, Monique Bowley, Kamala Lamshed, Lisa Scaglia, Cherie Smith just to name a few.

Not to forget of course Jenni Screen, only the 15th woman in WNBL history to score a triple double - yet no man has done it in the NBL this season!!), and Nicky Thompson.

Will be a great match, and if the girls can get more support for this game, maybe we will see more WNBL / NBL double headers at the Dome.

Tip off is 1230.

Topic #1226 | Report this topic

Moochie Norris  
Years ago

What time is the 6ers? 3:something?
That would mean that there would be a fairly large gap between games wouldn't it?

Reply #13909 | Report this post

Shark  
Years ago

Since when was Lisa Scaglia a member of the Lightning?

What about mention Leah Mencel as a member of the AIS team?

And Kamala Lamshed, c'mon.

Reply #13912 | Report this post

warthog  
Years ago

er... erin won't be playing!

but i agree with the sentiment

go lightning!!

Reply #13913 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Shark

Scags is a member of the Lightning as of yesterday

Reply #13914 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sixers game is 3:15 I think.

Reply #13918 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Scags was actually a member if the lightning at the start, as it was mentioned in the Advertiser. She also played in the All-Star game.

Reply #13919 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

With atleast an hour between games I'd say they'd make all the people with Lightning tickets leave unless they had sixers tickets.

From what I've heard from Lightning fans I'd say they wont be too happy if it does happen.

Reply #13923 | Report this post

Moochie Norris  
Years ago

An hour (plus?) between games?!
I was planning on going if I could use my Sixers ticket (don't normally watch the Lightning) but not if I have to sit around for an hour between games. Poor planning!!

Reply #13926 | Report this post

K. Hernandez  
Years ago

Yes would be very tight.....just the sort of crowd building tactics they need.

Reply #13940 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

My humblest apologies, I got the tip off time wrong for the womens match...it should actually be [b]1pm.[/b]

Reply #13945 | Report this post

Alf  
Years ago

Are you sure?

It says 12:40 on the WNBL site.

Reply #13947 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Sunday afternoon's home game is a double header with the Adelaide Quit Lightning taking on the Australian Institute of Sport tipping off at 12:40pm

12:40pm is the time on the Sixers site and the Lightning site.

Sixers is at 3:15pm.

Reply #13949 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Hmmm.....now I AM confused. I would say if your going, be there for 1240......

Sorry for the confusion, I was just going on info I had....it is possible that info is wrong.

Reply #13972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754