Anonymous
Years ago

Rick hodges to return to the tiger cage

Rumours are that Rick 'Sky Hook' Hodges is to make a triumphant return to the southern tigers next year. Rick has been playing in melbourne where he recently won the associations best and fairest and is keen to return the club he loves most.

Topic #12270 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

How old would rick hodges be ?

Reply #143042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'associations best and fairest' has rick been playing in the over 65's league again???

Reply #143063 | Report this post

ahole  
Years ago

WOW, great news; what a coup for the club!

Woops, sorry, my bad. I thought the name was Paul Rodgers until I put my glasses on!

Reply #143070 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

father and sons together agin.

I hear Mike Parsons, kelvin Henderson and Dan clausen are also all returning to the league.

Albert leslie will be next.

Reply #143110 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

What about the Heard brothers?

Reply #143122 | Report this post

Izzy  
Years ago

If Rick does return and can compete, it is an indictment on the quality of the league i.e shite!

Reply #143132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone thought hes returning to coach????

Reply #143154 | Report this post

Done deal  
Years ago

Clearly Heath Jury hasn't done enough in his first 18 games to turn this team around... 18 games, any other coaches turned around a team to be a finals contender in less games?

Reply #143157 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Too old to play so maybe ?

Reply #143162 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

The senior program has been a huge disappointment as well as the juniors. Rumour has it the president is not standing again at the next AGM and the new one will come from the junior vice president. It just keeps getting worse.

Reply #143186 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

my mail is the pres spoke to the players after the last game and announced Heath was a lock for next season.

Go Lions

Reply #143196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

both coaches have been announced.

Reply #143231 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

It has already been on this website and in the paper that Heath is coaching on again next year.

Reply #143381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

???

What do you know about the Junior Vice President?

Anything at all or is this just another one of your unifpormed comments about the Tigers.

Reply #143407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754