Silver Bullet
Years ago

Sammy Mack to stay with Brisbane

Sam not leaving for Europe or NBA. Decided to stay and write brisbane into the record books with a few more championships or so he hopes..

Topic #12275 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Wonder how much convincing it took? Wouldn't surprise me if we had something of an NBL-record contract off the books?

Reply #143109 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

nail on the head isaac . Not bad for a guy that is not even the best 3 man in the country , heh LS.

Reply #143112 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Great for Eddy & co., not so good for the rest of the league. Should be some good games this year involving:

Brissy
Cairns
Sydney
Adelaide
and of course Singapore!

Reply #143113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think it keeps Brisbane in the mix, but they won't be as dangerous as last year.

Losing Black is a bit of a blow.

Reply #143114 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hehe I reckon!

Reply #143117 | Report this post

Billionaire  
Years ago

Eddy owns most of those teams too Nutwork

Reply #143119 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

ABC Learning Centres must be shiny & clean with all the extra 'hands on deck' they must be paying to clean them??

Reply #143120 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Dana, do you think its the Centres that are clean or the babies nappies.

Reply #143156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754