Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut on footy show

Just wondering what people thought of Bogut's effort on the Footy show last Thursday? I thought he acted like a tool

Topic #12306 | Report this topic

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

He looked soooooooo arrogant, and his hair... Right..

Reply #143398 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, but he wasn't as big a tool as Sam.
Smart move, go on tv with Sam Newman, you can never look like the biggest knob then..

But the hair??

Reply #143400 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Why dont we start a Bogut is a tool website so if you want to read the negative crap about him you dont have to read the dribble on Hoops SA.
Once again you make it big in the public eye everyone who is jealous trys to bring you down. Typical.

Reply #143410 | Report this post

Years ago

NO SHIT SURMDOG - far out - where? when? what did he say? why was he a tool on the footy show? what is wrong with u guys?! seriously?! are u australians or??? grow up

Reply #143417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i like u

for u

Reply #143570 | Report this post

stef#4  
Years ago

Why did he act like a tool?? his hair is kinda crap but its his choice. i dont get why people do this he is representing aus in the NBA better than all you guys could do

Reply #143583 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I didn't think he was a tool, like I said, no matter what you do, if Sam Newman is there, you will never look stupid..

I did laugh at the haircut though...

Reply #143595 | Report this post

Years ago

dont think we are talking about u

Reply #143600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754