DB5
Years ago

ABL statistics from previous years

Sorry if this has been posted before, did a search but could not find anything.
Does anyone know where you can access previous year's ABL stats?

Looking for records from '95-'00.
Thanks in advance.

Topic #12321 | Report this topic

Stats Room  
Years ago

DB5,

Not sure if they will be anywhere accessible. Up to 1998 all stats were done on a manual basis & done by each team, both Home & Away.

The first Computer Stats were done in 1999, and from memory the results along with scoresheets were just sent to BASA by Games Commissioners after games.

So as far as I know these would only be held by BASA.

Not sure if any club would have even retained stats for their club from that long ago.

I have been doing stats at ABL level since the 1998 season, but I only have Computer Records dating back to 2001 Games. (changed Laptops twice since the early days & managed to lose 1999 & 2000 figures)

Reply #143507 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bugger, thanks stats room, appreciated.

Was trying to find some stats on a couple of imports from around then, Billy Fikes and Jock Page..prob '98-'00

If anyone could help, it would be appreciated..

Reply #143516 | Report this post

help needed  
Years ago

Hey stats room

i'm trying to chase down the wins and losses for the Centrals abl men from 1999 until now year by year.

can you help

Reply #143880 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:09 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754