Isaac
Years ago

Tigers can Lampley plan

The Melbourne Tigers planned recruit, ex-NBAer Sean Lampley, has elected to sign elsewhere and will not be joining the Tigers.

A few fans (myself included) have been making a bit of noise about Melbourne's dodgy attempts at fitting a 10 point import into an 8 point cap space (9 if they cut and re-sign DMac).

It's going to be interesting to see if they get a nine point import, or persist with a new face.

Topic #12328 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Update: Lampley is going to get $500k in Japan, and Melbourne are still going for a 10-point player.

Reply #143673 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I took a moment to send my concerns to the NBL.....They are watching VERY closely. Although the Tigers have not told the league at all how they expect to pull it off.

Reply #143681 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I took a moment to send my concerns to the NBL.....They are watching VERY closely. Although the Tigers have not told the league at all how they expect to pull it off.

Reply #143682 | Report this post

Dr Disgusting  
Years ago

My dealings with the NBL in the past over "concerns" is that they will give you the minimum lip service required to see you off and shut you up!

Reply #144035 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754