Anonymous
Years ago

Prelim Tonight

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on who will win tonight? I personally think forestville will get up by 7

Topic #12354 | Report this topic

Lachy K  
Years ago

Forestville all the way. Aslong as we they can keep Rhychart under control where all in for a great chance at making the Grand Final. Good luck tonight fellas

Reply #143907 | Report this post

Dale Kerrigan  
Years ago

tell him hes dreaming! North by 10

Reply #143908 | Report this post

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

North by 2 in OT, Dougie to foul out in 3rd quarter.

Reply #143918 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I'll go Eagles by one point.
With their swiching defence.
And Dusty 45 points.

Reply #143921 | Report this post

Jo Wo  
Years ago

I really want to go tonight as it should be a great game,but the thought of no seat,cold dreary stadium has dissuaded me and I wonder how many others?

Reply #143929 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yeah, that's whats keeping me away.......
It has got nothing to do with me being in F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f freezing Canberra.

Reply #143930 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Wonder whether Crows v Power would keep some away ?

Reply #143931 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

One thing was always going to be certain about this game and that is Dougie's foul count. Dale Kerrigan, spot on.

Reply #143947 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

there wasn't that many more people at the launch pad than they have been getting for the regular season games!

Not sure why? Although in saying that with out extra seating they probably couldnt have fit any more people in!

Reply #143966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crowd seemed small for such a great lineup of talent. Seemed to be lacking a lot of Forestville supporters.
But the place looked filled to capacity given its current seating situation.
Is it possible for the club to get rid of the "stands" that are there and increase seating to fit another 100 people in - could even be to their advantage in regular season to get more supporters out there?

Reply #143968 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754