Lachy K
Years ago

Forestville skill

Brenton Campbell now theres a guy that knows how to jump... have you seen this guy, defiantly not the tallest guy out there but man can he get some air time when hes warming up, he looks like hes about to hit his head on the backboard... But thats not the only skill he has, Campbell has some of the craziest ballhandling in ABL. Peter Hoban, watch him in warm ups, I remember sitting right behind the back board in a game a couple of weeks ago against North he nearly shattered the board, I would not want to be guarding him when hes in post. He does a great job every game, well done peter goodluck tonight. Kane Oakly, Is there anything this guy cant do, he can hit threes, crash the boards and dunk on your head, together in the post he and peter are unstoppable. Matt Sutton hes a superstar at a mid range jumper, ive watched him heaps over the season at every home game and he hits threes and jump shots on everyones head, but hes also got some quite awesome skill playing point guard he knows exactly what play to run and when to run it. Scott Arnold now I admit he seems arrogent on the court but oh well hes a very good player standing at around 6-1 i think that right he can take it to the ring hard and score, foul shots are no problem as hes also a brillaint shot from far out and mid range, he can get very energetic in games and its great to watch what he can do.

Topic #12355 | Report this topic

Mr. Big Shot#1  
Years ago

Thats good. Pretty sure most people knew half that stuff without you coming on here and stating it

Reply #143909 | Report this post

Lachy K  
Years ago

if youve got a problem with me stating that forestville has some crazy ass skill in their mens abl team then dont read it. I never asked for your opinion

Reply #143910 | Report this post

Ow my eyes hurt. Didn't they teach you how to break separate points into paragraphs at school?

Yes, they're a very good team with great players; that's probably why they're in the finals!

Reply #143919 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

agreed, there is not much point to the post rather than making the statement that most of us know already.

but i do agree with you strongly about BC, he does have the best ball handling skills i have ever seen, and has had them since he was a kid. he should at minimum be a development player for the sixers, but things have not fallen his way in the past. but hopefully his time will come.

Reply #143922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a ridiculous thread

Reply #143923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmm who won tonight?

Reply #143953 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

losers CAPITAL LOSERS

Reply #144013 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

losers CAPITAL LOSERS

Reply #144015 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:30 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754