123abc
Years ago

Rumor File

On the Rumor File in The Advertiser this morning, i read that Dusty Rychart is almost certain to be returning to North nex year.

Also, Vince Marino may be planning to build a 4 court state of the art basketball stadium in the East.

Topic #12431 | Report this topic

Fox 72  
Years ago

Inner East (Mitcham Area)

Reply #144628 | Report this post

Stadium Monkey  
Years ago

Why not where one is required...ie northern area (Salisbury / Elizabeth)....the inner south west already has Panorama, Wayville.

Reply #144645 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Think there will be something at Cheltenham (Cheltenham racecourse)

Reply #144647 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

no, you have been reading Vision 2050

Reply #144648 | Report this post

ITK  
Years ago

My sources tell me he has done a deal with ETSA Park.....signed sealed and delivered

Reply #144650 | Report this post

dfdfg  
Years ago

Urrbrae High School

Sturt Basketball club has been rumored as a user.

Reply #144688 | Report this post

Fox 72  
Years ago

Wasn't sturt trying to build two more courts next two the Life be In It at unley a while back?

Reply #144695 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pasadena and Wayville exist, but there's still room for one further East I think - especially given that Norwood's home ground is a bit further North than Norwood itself.

Reply #144731 | Report this post

Fox 72  
Years ago

What happans if Pasadena High School closes in a few years due to lack of numbers?

Reply #144770 | Report this post

$talks  
Years ago

Fox72 - Sturt needed guarantee to get funds at right interest rate.

Idea was to build own stadium and hand Pasadena back to (then) BASA to be used by South. The savings on court hire for all training sessions etc was enough to service the loan if it was at an appropriate rate. Unfortunately government became little reserved after being burnt on Powerhouse. No guarantee meant other income sources required and hence idea suspended.

Reply #144771 | Report this post

hoopla  
Years ago

have you seen the new 2 courts going up in angas st - opp law building - the courts are on the second floor!

Reply #144813 | Report this post

Boom Tish...!

Reply #144836 | Report this post

if pasadena high closes the dtrip of land that the stadium was on was staying.

Reply #144838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No need to worry about South new Marion stadium on way close to Marion shopping complex in the next couple of years. Is the rumor I heard from a person involved on the Marion Council.

Reply #145201 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754